LI drive and eat at Ernie's 8/23/03

Great Shots David......and Thank You to Ernie,Vicki and Nicole for inviting us to there home and showing us such a great time.The Food was outstanding .... i would also like to thank the Nsxca/Northeast chapter for a great event and bringing this all together........the years been great so far.I will have photos up soon, David beat me and Rso to the computer.

Wish I was there :(

Hey guys,

Looks like you had a blast, I wish I was there. However, we all know health obviously comes first. I posted a reply to those of you who might have been waiting for me at Menlo, but it was like 3:30 AM, and I don't think anyone read it in time. I'm sorry if I held you guys up at all. I'll talk to you all soon.

John

A great day

Thanks Ernie, Vicki and Nicole for your tremendous generosity & hospitality. Special thanks to Vicki & her "egg trick" for the perfect weather. What a great event!

Another great event with very gracious hosts inviting us all over for a good time! Thank you Ernie, Vicki and Nicole for everything you did for us.

And now for the obligatory photos............

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4289317551&code=6245217&mode=invite

Bob

p.s. Don't worry, John - I saw your post and called your NJ contingent on their cell phones early in the morning to let them know you couldn't make it. Hope everything is OK.

p.p.s. Well, Bailey, it looks like we both lost out to David but as he concedes, that was only because he left early (I guess the pressure of being there in a Porsche was too much for him). But I did get my photos up and running before you.

fb4c4136.jpg

fb4c3943.jpg

fb4c3937.jpg

fb4c4103.jpg

fb4c4050.jpg

fb4c3f92.jpg

fb4c396d.jpg

fb4c3fd7.jpg

Last edited:
RSO 34 said:

p.p.s. Well, Bailey, it looks like we both lost out to David but as he concedes, that was only because he left early (I guess the pressure of being there in a Porsche was too much for him). But I did get my photos up and running before you.

LoL ... ive been uploading since last nite and there still not up yet .....tryin to place the photos in the rite order and editing and croping and yada yada yada....well im off to another event at 12am in paramus....i guess the photos will have to wait till tonight.we should coordinate next time for the group shots so we all dont take triples of the same thing as Me You and David all have the same camera basically.

What a great day for a cruise,or a stop and cruise,stop and cruise,well you get the idea.I'm sure the folks at that Hess station were praying for the "mother ship" to beam the nsx landing party back up!We do have a nice and interresting group of enthusiasts!Ernie tried to end world hunger that day!lol:D Thanx to our gracious hosts!

Sorry I missed it

Looks like it was a nice day, sorry I missed it, but a drive down to Atlanta was required to drop my daughter off at college. It looks like the only non-concealed headlight car on the drive wasn't even a NSX, so I was definitely needed!!! Hopefully next year I won't have to make the drive down south, she can ship the stuff and fly!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Back