• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

LF: High mileage NSX

I have an 03 turbo clean title s2000 + up to 20k cash. If this is something that interests you please let me know. Located in SoCal. Thanks.

I have an 03 turbo clean title s2000 + up to 20k cash. If this is something that interests you please let me know. Located in SoCal. Thanks.
Why not just try to sell your S2K first? It should make searching for your NSX a lot easier.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

I don't want to sell it. If I sell it and don't find an NSX it likely won't be possible to get my exact car and I don't want to go through the process again to build my car up. Otherwise I'll keep saving and just buy both. I thought I would make this in case some nsx owner considered my offer before I eventually have enough for both in $.

I don't want to sell it. If I sell it and don't find an NSX it likely won't be possible to get my exact car and I don't want to go through the process again to build my car up. Otherwise I'll keep saving and just buy both. I thought I would make this in case some nsx owner considered my offer before I eventually have enough for both in $.
Gotcha. Good luck with your search. I have a high mileage NSX for sale but my itch for an S2K was scratched a few years ago.

Gotcha. Good luck with your search. I have a high mileage NSX for sale but my itch for an S2K was scratched a few years ago.

Thank you! Came close a few years ago to my NSX but regrettably went a different direction.

Back