LF-A video in Nurburging

Lexus seems like they are very close to production while it looks like Honda/Acura is years away. I cant wait to see what the Tokyo show will bring us.

Is it me or does this version look quite more cleaned up than the auto show version? Looks good.

Here's hoping Honda can come up with something better.:frown:

Is it me or does this version look quite more cleaned up than the auto show version? Looks good.

Here's hoping Honda can come up with something better.:frown:

I actually thought the string of LED lights were cool on the front but i guess it aint making it to production.

Looks a little faster along with more body composure compared to Honda's fat pig.

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/d...Id=121313?tid=edmunds.il.home.photopanel..1.*

Wow that things looks and sounds awesome! :eek: It's not surprising that Toyota has this one already wrapped and ready to go. I remember talking to one of the NSXCJ member at NSXPO 2004 who works for Toyota and he was telling me that Toyota was already testing the new Supra replacement supercar, so it's been 3 years(or more) since they started. Let's just hope Honda can match it or do better!

-ak

Sounds awesome! Looks strange.

Has an active rear wing & sounds sweet. I don't know how much the gear box or engine design & components have in common with their F1 brethren, but Honda NEEDS to do this with the next NSX. Use the banned V10 design & paddle shifters in the next NSX. Similarly to how the original was ahead of its time by using lots of aluminum, make this one ahead of its time by using lots of carbon.

Showed Tina (wifey) the video and she asked if I was getting one....I said YES and she didn't say anything.........silence is acceptance :biggrin: (believe me, she would protest if she didn't like it)

Holy S**t. That's all I could say when watching that thing. Far more impressive than that understeering ASCC or Nissan GTR. This and the EVO-X seem to be at the top of the next generation JDM supersports in my opinion as of now.

T

there will be a thread started by me in a couple of years..."Goodbye S2000, Hello LF-A!":biggrin: or "Goodbye S2000, Hello Skyline!" The next NSX has some serious competition:wink:

Strangely that V10 sounds just like the Carrera GT’s V10, and Honda’s ASCC V10 sounds JUST like the M5/M6. Can’t wait to see these machines on BM.

at a recent training op, I got an opportunity to talk to some higher up and from what they wouldn't say I think honda is closer than they are leading on.. what they did say is pay close attn the TAS this year cause it should be interesting:wink:

Yes, the Tokyo Auto Show will be like the biggest blockbuster movie opening of all time. I wish I could be there. If any Prime member is going, please take PLENTY of pics.

I have faith in Honda. But, it is nice to have so many Japanese Beasties to choose from :biggrin:

that car is awsome and sounds like F1 on corner exits, cant stop watching and listening. :cool:

and yes, feels more ballanced than ASCC understeering mule.

I will always keep my gorgeous NSX.
However, given that the LFA is most likely a limited production super car, I have placed my name in the waiting list for it at the local Lexus dealer [#1 :biggrin: ].

Hats off to Toyota. They have done what Honda with its racing history have been unable to.

When is the tokyo auto show??
I hope that im surprised by honda......in a good way!

man that one sounds sweeeeeeeeeeeeettt

Honda pls use a v10:frown:

man that one sounds sweeeeeeeeeeeeettt

Honda pls use a v10:frown:

I was astonished by the sweet sound, it's pure SEX! :eek: Really gorgeous! Close to Ferrari-sound. Hondas and other (BMW, Audi) V10 sound more metallic. I thought it to be slower in turnes than the S2k-NSX hybrid, heavy?

The only thing that sucks about that car is the name...LF-A???
who the F' came up with that and who approved it???

Even with the lame name, I'm gonna start saving my pennies for that RELIABLE Aston Martin Vanquish:eek:

the sound alone is worth the money:biggrin:

Back