• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

level10 kit/ circlr d transmissions

well guys i finally decided to take the nsx in for service since my third gear (clutch) was starting to go. well i purchased the clutch kit from level ten, and i had the converter done and trans done at circle d (houston tx).All i can say is wow....... from customer service to their shop tools everything was amazing. i ended up spending 2620.00 and the difference is like night and day. the torque converter really woke the car up. they replaced the boots on cv joint and even fixed 7 bolts that the previous owner had striped. these people know their transmissions. a perfect 10. they even gave me a free tour of their shop. ill keep yall updated on the level10 products and how good they hold up to 7psi of boost

Back