Let's buy this together!

You'd think for a $1 million auction they could afford to post better resolution pix...

It has 11000 miles on it. Do you think that NSXTASY will want the belts to be changed. Plus, it has all that aftermarket body and paint work that NSXTASY will probably want taken off.

I'm good for a hundred bucks, but only if NSXTASY chimes in for this one!

No mention is made of the factory service manual so NSXTASY wouldn't be interested.

hey, with over 3000 prime members, we'd be able to buy this if everyone puts in about $300.00.

and....if we all get to drive it for one day, it'll only take about 10 years for everyone to drive it.....

Read the description.

It says the engine has 5000km on it and it's only good for 10,000km. The spare engine already needs rebuilding.

What I'm saying is, I want to drive it first! ;)

If you want a laugh use ebay's "estimate monthly payment" on this car!

I can't even imagine how fast that car would be though, I am in for $1,000 if I get to drive it at least once.

that's a great idea...like i said before, we each put in some money to get it, drive it and then sell it.....heck, we may be able to sell it for more and pocket the change...

any daring individuals?

Only 500 horsepower:-(

Guys, since this is the JGTC car, it has been detuned to run with the other 500hp cars like the NSX. Now if all that entails is removing a restictor plate, then count me in:D, but otherwise for that much money, buy the "real" thing and be able to carry two -passengers and have well over 600hp!!!!

Back