Let me introduce myself:

Just picked up the car last night. Awesome machine. Can't wait for the snow to melt.

2011-02-03113522.jpg

My name is Kevin and I am looking into picking up an NSX this spring. I am from Minnesota and have a severe addiction to cars. :biggrin:

Long story short I have had a NSX on my list of cars and now I am doing my due diligence to make sure I get a great one.

Above all I am a car enthusiast of all makes and models. My collection consists of:

2003 Pullied Mustang Cobra (511 RWHP)
Stealth009.jpg

Audi S8
2010-11-22131622.jpg

Audi A8
DSC00003.jpg

Dodge Viper ACR
DSC00005.jpg

And 300ZX Turbo
Sturgis2009006.jpg

Can't wait to add an NSX to the stable!

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! Nice collection of cars!

Good luck in your search for your NSX:wink:The board is here to help...and offer opinions...fwiw

I hate to say it but if you are used to driving Cobra Mustangs, S Audis, and Vipers, the NSX may not be the car for you. Drive one before you buy it. Im just sayin.

Also, WHERE in MN are those last two roads????

Last edited:
Also, WHERE in MN are those last two roads????

It is in the Black Hills in Custer State Park.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCzMvjSApYo

Nice set of cars. I bet your driveway/sidewalk is packed!

Plenty of room in the shop for more!

I hate to say it but if you are used to driving Cobra Mustangs, S Audis, and Vipers, the NSX may not be the car for you

What makes you say that? The only thing I can think of is the (lack of) power on the NSX.

S8, A8...have you seen the movie Ronin?
I have an 850i

Haha, I have never seen Ronin, just the S8 parts on youtube.

Congrats to you!

Liked your photos, especially the 300ZX. This spring I'll be pulling my '96 300ZX 2+2 out of storage (since 12-2008) and putting her in service as a daily driver.

I bet the anticipation is killing you right now.....

whats that in the background a vented hood already painted the same color with bubble warp under it? hmmm I smell upgrades.

more pics than that. lol

your not telling us everything hahaha

Damn that was fast!! Congrats.

whats that in the background a vented hood already painted the same color with bubble warp under it? hmmm I smell upgrades.

It is a carbon fiber vented hood from Science of speed. The previous owner had it installed but it wasn't my taste so I swapped the original one back on and will sell the carbon fiber one.

DSC00001.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

Back