Leo's Cheesesteaks

burrrp

All day I thought you said cheesecake!?! :rolleyes: I need to fix this dyslexia I've developed w/ increased internet-usage... :eek:

BTW, I've done 2-3 12" subs in the past, on a great many occasions. Best advise, a good beverage and no sides (ie. fries, etc)! :tongue:

Re: burrrp

Osiris_x11 said:
All day I thought you said cheesecake!?! :rolleyes: I need to fix this dyslexia I've developed w/ increased internet-usage... :eek:

BTW, I've done 2-3 12" subs in the past, on a great many occasions. Best advise, a good beverage and no sides (ie. fries, etc)! :tongue:

Don't worry, you are not alone. I saw cheesecake as well. We can get counseling together.

Getting ready to order me a cheesesteak pizza and an Italian hoagie with sharp provolone cheese to clog the arteries!

Grew up in the land of subs (NJ). Rest of family is now in land of hoagies (PA). I now live in the land of grinders (MA).
Wash down that cheeseteak with 10Mg of Lipitor!

donwon said:
I have eaten 4 12" from Jims in one sitting before.

So you basically ate a 4-footer on your own? wow, you are a machine :)

hey donwon, i eat there all the time. my families business is right at the next light. Chester Pike and Oak Lane (by the WaWa).

its going to be very HARD to finish one of their subs. this place, i declare is the best cheesesteak/hoagie place in philadelphia area. the meat they give is INSANE. you can literrally take out the meat and fill 2 more 1foot long hoagies/cheeseteaks, and you won't even think its "skimping" on the meat.

i usually buy a cheesteak hoagie. (large) $9.xx it feeds me, my brother, and my mom.

jim's/pats/genos.. they do NOT compare to Leo's. One large leo's cheesteak is equal to 3-4 of the "name brand" cheesesteaks in philly.

have you completed the challenge yet? i just find it so funny that someone would know about this small town cheesesteak place.

Rob,

You would have been 20 bux richer!

Well went there with some friends and my wife and son. Had to pee really bad. Guess what? no bathrooms :eek: No place to sit in and eat either. Luckily it was a nice day so we took over a picnic table just outside.
Very very good. Ordered 3 18 inchers for me and wife and son. My wife and 2.5 year old son finished 1, and I finished 1.5 on the picnic table. Ate the other 1/2 on the way back home. Ate 2 whole ones total myself.

6802IMG_0208-med.JPG

Owner even came out to pose for pics.

6802IMG_0212-med.JPG

wow! i'm totally surprised you finished 1.5 in one sitting? you're asian like me, i would think our stomachs aren't as big as others? i guessed wrong. if it wasn't too late (depending on the day) you could've went to my families business down the street to go to the bath room. =)

i ordered a small cheese steak hoagie from there last week, i didn't wanna "test" my theory on finishing a large... (i don't like to reheat cheese steaks if i didn't finish), i was going to talk to the owner that his establishment was a Topic on a car enthused forum. ahhah

Hey! Ended up going to the Wawa for bathroom and drinks. Does your family biz sell food? If so, what kind?

You know whats funny is that when we finshed, it was only 6 pm. So we decided to goto Jim's in springfield for another round. (needed the hot peppers)

Uh yeah .. I can eat alot, as long as I like it :redface:

my family owns a nail business. its right where the wawa is. on the corner. and yes, you could've went to the bathroom there since it was only 6pm. =) and i haven't tried jim's in springfield. i drove by there going to the mall, but i wasn' in the mood, so never gave it a try...

Back