• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Interior Left and right window regulators and a few extras.

joe

Registered Member
I replaced both regulators because the small rubber parts were totally grinded up and not reuseable. What i have is 2 complete regulators minus the small rubber guides.. Here are the other misc. parts also included, 4 window fix it things from sos.Each car only needs 2.. A drivers side regulator for parts that could produce a 3rd regulator assembly if you have parts laying around. 300 and I will split shipping. I spent over $800 for 2 new regulators and this is a pretty easy fix for someone who is a little crafty..No rush to sell and I really dont want to split these up because they are already packaged and at my dads garage 150 miles away. I can get his neighbor to mail them pretty quickly. Please help me out,I have alot of expenses since I recently lost my dad and dont have time to mess with these things.. Thanks.. joe

Back