• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

LED Taillights question

Hey guys,

Ive been seeing a lot of pics of some LED taillight conversions posted on the NSX Prime facebook lately.

Just wondering if there is any one source that most of these guys are going to to get this done?

If anything, please post some links to where one could purchase a set or send my lights out to get custom made.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Why not just keep the nsx with its classic styling rather then make it look like a Kia from Korea?

I went through our own Alec Fields. Not sure if he is still doing them anymore, but he did a fantastic job on mine and would to say that I would highly recommend him would be an understatement! I looked at clear corners when I was first looking into this mod, but with Alec, you are able to customize what you want and his work is outstanding.

asdferht.jpg

asdsdf.jpg

image.jpg

Here are some pics installed on his car for testing.

photo 2.jpg

photo 3.jpg

I can tell you that you will not be disappointed whatsoever. In fact, he is one of the few vendors that I actually received more than what I paid for.

Why not just keep the nsx with its classic styling rather then make it look like a Kia from Korea?

Define classic styling? I see nothing that changes the NSX's overall look by swapping your dull tails for LEDs. This is not like grafting S2000 taillights into a civic or del sol?

The clearcorners.com taillights are the best LED tails I've personally seen on an NSX. There are other options on Amazon/eBay and such but those use much larger LEDs that cheapen the look of the taillights. The clearcorners.com ones use the older tiny LEDs and it fits the look of the NSX very well. I wouldn't get anything different.

I went through our own Alec Fields. Not sure if he is still doing them anymore, but he did a fantastic job on mine and would to say that I would highly recommend him would be an understatement! I looked at clear corners when I was first looking into this mod, but with Alec, you are able to customize what you want and his work is outstanding.

View attachment 122853

View attachment 122854

View attachment 122855

Here are some pics installed on his car for testing.

View attachment 122856

View attachment 122857

I can tell you that you will not be disappointed whatsoever. In fact, he is one of the few vendors that I actually received more than what I paid for.

Define classic styling? I see nothing that changes the NSX's overall look by swapping your dull tails for LEDs. This is not like grafting S2000 taillights into a civic or del sol?

Very nice you lucky bastud.:wink:

Here is my Kia from Korea, assembled by Mike at Clear Corners. Very happy.

16563627097_be1b6b26ee_c.jpg

Kia Optima:)

- - - Updated - - -

Classic styling, as in a classic car.More then 20 years old. But I guess putting neon signs in the tail lights is cool. I like the idea. Just not for me.

Last edited:
Back