• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

LED interior/exterior lights conversion kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jdm,
led installation went pretty smooth but I have one dead straight led(reverse +/- did not work) and one of the wire one the round-rear lic. plate was bent.

I will send them back to you to exam.

btw, my car is 93 and I can only fit one of the dome lights, how can I fit the other one so its brighter inside the car.

Tim

Last edited:
The future of lighting is almost here. I will be introducing the new high power LED headlight direct replacement bulbs soon. I will keep you updated. :cool:

Received my extreme kit.

are there any instructions?

i have loads of LED's not too sure where they all go.

Thanks.

Its getting brighter and brighter...
License plate bulbs now uses 8 surface mounted LEDs!!!
7941260830_d3f666f87e_b.jpg

Order yours now! :)

can anyone tell me how to install these bulbs with the wire? i thought these were going to just bulbs where you push them in, but the wires have me totally confused

photocqq.jpg

The festoon adapter in the middle of your picture, u install that in the car first. Then plug the led board into that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back