• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Leather Seats.com

Had a great experience with Leatherseats.com. Placed the order late in the day (about 15 mins after they had closed to be exact). Sales man took the order and went over options and details without rush. Next day I had an email to make sure it was what I had asked for and confirm the order. They told me the time line, 2 weeks, everything was up front and the delivery date was spot on. :smile:
My guy installing was impressed I was able to find anything that good on the internet. He went over all the seams and stitching. There was one that had popped and he fixed it. He said it happens to him too. He has been doing this since 1968, to impress him takes a lot.

Picked up a set of OEM style covers from Leatherseats.com while I was in the USA, great guys to deal with and good communications. I installed one cover on the drivers side myself and then have been driving the car since!

Plan to do the other seat in the next few days. (ready for our big International NSX run here) I was very pleased with the result, photo attached. The leather has actually shrunk a bit since this photo and now looks even better.

So very well done to everyone in Leatherseats.com and I know some of the other NSX owners in Australia are keen to refresh their interiors. Hopefully they get a few orders from that.

Photo

P9272943.jpg

Back