Leasing Problem

Just thought I would pose this ? to anyone w/past experience with this. I currently lease my company car thru USBanc. In Dec. I paid my monthly lease amount + pp tax which is SOP with finance arrangments when leasing. When the statement came I thought it funny that the total amount w/the pp tax was greater than I remembered last year, however I just went ahead a wrote the check in full and would await my paid reciept from the county to see how much more taxes went up. I know they should go down every year for the most part on cars due to depreciation, however their have been some increases lately in my area! A week or so later the paid PP tax receipt came from the county which show an amount of $350 less than what I paid USBanc. At that point I called customer service and they informed me that I owed them more money!!! and find out the check I sent them in Dec they claim was for alot less than what I wrote it for, yet its cleared my bank at the amount I wrote the check for and confirmed via canceled check and USBanc encoding. In short its a mess and they refuse to do anything about it. They overbill for PP tax, took my money which they said they didn't receive in full and now they want more, but my documentation proves they got more than what was required. I have spoken w/4 customer serv.reps. in addition to a supervisor with no results. All documentation has been faxed and faxed again yet they won't do anything about it. Short of getting a lawyer which I don't want to do does anyone have any knowledge of consumer advicate groups or protection laws that could help. This is cut & dry and i'm considering legal action myself to void the lease agreement if its a chance. Its along way from fraud, but its close when they knowingly bill amounts that are incorrect and one has to wonder whom else this has happened to.

Back