Lease Deal/Incentives

I think I read in other posts that typically Acura shifts from a lease deal to extra dealer incentives at the end of the model year. Can anyone confirm this is the case and do you think Acura will start another lease deal on the 05's?

Most likely honda will put out another lease. Its hard for dealers to move a car at 82k and even with a 10k dealer incentive, hard to move at 72k. I would think honda will have the same lease as they've had in the past 2 years, 799 for 36 months, 0-2k down, 7500 miles a year.

nsxtacey said:
Most likely honda will put out another lease. Its hard for dealers to move a car at 82k and even with a 10k dealer incentive, hard to move at 72k. I would think honda will have the same lease as they've had in the past 2 years, 799 for 36 months, 0-2k down, 7500 miles a year.

Got a call from my local dealer today and they finally got in an allocated silver/blk...I assume 04'. Do you know for a fact that there is currently $10k in dealer incentive $$$ from Acura on the car. With the $10k, I should be able to get this car for $72k...right? Seeing some 03's with low miles going for the mid to upper 60's, this seems like a reasonable depreciation hit.

I'm going to check it out tomorrow and also have them run some lease numbers based upon a $72k cap....assuming the incentive $$$ are there.

KCDude said:
Got a call from my local dealer today and they finally got in an allocated silver/blk...I assume 04'. Do you know for a fact that there is currently $10k in dealer incentive $$$ from Acura on the car. With the $10k, I should be able to get this car for $72k...right? Seeing some 03's with low miles going for the mid to upper 60's, this seems like a reasonable depreciation hit.

I'm going to check it out tomorrow and also have them run some lease numbers based upon a $72k cap....assuming the incentive $$$ are there.

72k ! ?
How are you calculating those numbers ?
The base price is $89k, and if the incentive is 7k, that would mean its 82k. If the incentive is 10k then the price would be $79k. I dont see how your coming up with the 72k figure.

Modernceo said:
72k ! ?
How are you calculating those numbers ?
The base price is $89k, and if the incentive is 7k, that would mean its 82k. If the incentive is 10k then the price would be $79k. I dont see how your coming up with the 72k figure.

81k invoice +1K markup, less 10K incentive=72k

Can the car be bought for 81k without any incentives...well it was last time I had the conversation with the dealership when there was a lease deal on the car....they just didn't have the car and were waiting on the allocation. Leftover 04, immediate turnover of the inventory, a higher volume NSX dealer....what do you think?

time to get serious...waiting on some numbers....

Attachments

• Oh_my.JPG
    Oh_my.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 214
  • geeze.JPG
    geeze.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 195
  • Coming_your_way.JPG
    Coming_your_way.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 196
Back