Leads on a 2005 White NSX (slight mods ok or stock ideal)

I remember seeing a white NSX that was virtually bone stock with about 13k miles posted here at one point from an owner in Chicago suburb....

Back then I wasn't really in the market but I keep coming back to this car and I would like to talk to this owner if anyone can point me in the right direction?

thanks
rick

Thanks yup that is the car, I will PM him about the car's availability....

No the GT3 is still a GO for sure, I didn't wait 1 year for nothing - heading to dealer today to give 2nd payment. Car wil be the FIRST 2008 car so delivery is late July/Aug.

rick

I think the front bumper cover looks repainted....seems darker

I think the front bumper cover looks repainted....seems darker

I agree.. & the rear bumper matches the body color perfectly.......

white/black...the only way to go:wink:

No the GT3 is still a GO for sure, I didn't wait 1 year for nothing - heading to dealer today to give 2nd payment. Car wil be the FIRST 2008 car so delivery is late July/Aug.

rick

This might be a dumb question but are you saying that you are making payments on a car that hasn't been built/delivered to you yet?:confused:

This might be a dumb question but are you saying that you are making payments on a car that hasn't been built/delivered to you yet?:confused:

LOL just saw your post now! NO BUDDY, I dropped of an initial $1000 payment to secure my spot about 15 months ago. When the allocation slot came up about 3 months ago I went back to the dealer to give him another $5000 which is now the point of no return since the car was being built for me to my specs. I signed the official papers and now picking up the car end of this month - WOOHOO :)

However I'm still looking for a nice GPW White 02+ nsx with black interior so if anyone can help me out I'd appreciate it!

rick

Back