Last few pics before a farewell

:( :( :(
i sure will miss her!!!
6953IM001596-med.JPG

6953IM001592-med.JPG

6953IM001584-med.JPG

6953IM001604-med.JPG

6953IM001597-med.JPG

selling?military? affording that house??
yes, she's almost sold
no, not in military
Luckily, i've been fortunate enough to build a nice house in a very nice neighborhood, Unfortunately, my office is 12 miles away, in DC traffic that's equivalent to 1hr+ during rush hours :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I would love to keep her, but between two small kids and commute, i drive Armada more often than the X.
She deserves to be driven :D :D

Jon

I remember reading your post on auto trader for your second NSX less than a year ago. I think you put up about 6 photos on auto trader right? wait, so that means you have only had your last NSX for less than a year and you are going to let it go now :(

12 miles = 1 hour ? Sheeez!! That's terrible!!

It's a shame you have to give the car up. It's a total knockout!! But from the looks of your previous ownership history, it sounds like you'll be getting into another one at some time. And I'm sure that one will look even better, too. :)

-Randy

you have only had your last NSX for less than a year and you are going to let it go now
i've had her for about 5 months and that's a LONG time for me. I don't think i've ever owned a car for more than 3 months. NSX was THE only car that i ever bought 3 times and i will do it AGAIN in a heartbeat if circumstances allowed. There is no comparison out there. Like my friend Eddie used to say " Sure many cars are faster than the NSX, but none DRIVES like the NSX" So true!! Currently looking at a 996 C4 Tiptronic for a commuting car but NO COMPARISON :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Randy,
i still have most of your calendars saved in my computer. People like you really make this forum very unique and interesting :D
thanks for the compliment

Jon

????Almost SOLD??????
What year?Miles? Etc??
How much???

Jon hasn't mentioned the in a year span, he owned an Audi S4 & A6 4.2 and BMW 5 series between the 3 NSX's, LOL!!! All of the NSXs all started looking pretty stock, but Jon is the master of adding BLING to any car--all 3 had different sets of 18/19's. The black looked mean & the red is just a head turner w/ the Marga Hills skirts, this car looks very aggressive!

I have to admit, I had ZERO interest in Red NSX's before seeing how beautiful that Red is...Very nice. I think Red will have to go along with black and white as my choices of color :)

what size/offset are those wheels! :eek: those look so nice also that kit looks great w/ the red. That car made me want to get an nsx! I was going back and fourth between a 996 c2 and a nsx but I think I just made my mind up!

Based on all the NSX's you've owned I see you are a fan of the WW front lip and side skirts of some kind. Great job modding, all 3 are stunning cars.
You and I are very alike Jon, I have owned 12 cars in the last 3 years, 2 being NSX's!! You will be back.

Back