Las Vegas NSX Monthly Meet

Hi LV-NSX Enthusiast,

Per our successful gathering last week at Sammy's, we collectively agreed to make the last Sunday of every month our monthly group meet. We also decided collectively that this month's meet will be at Mt. Charleston. Please kindly see the following:

Date: Sunday August 28th

Time: 11:30am
Assembly: "Target" Parking Lot at Cheyenne & Tenaya.
Direction: Take 95 North and exit on Cheyenne. Make a left at exit onto Cheyenne heading west. Stay on the right hand lane as Target is on the right hand side immediately after the overpass.

Time: 11:45am
Caravan: Depart Target parking lot and caravan to Mt. Charleston Hotel
(2 Kyle Canyon Road, Las Vegas. Tel: 1-702-872-5500)

Time: 12:15pm
Lunch: Cafe Chocolat at Mt. Charleston Hotel

Again this is an open and self invitation. We welcome all who can join us and we understand all who has other commitments. If nothing should change, I'll be there a few minutes early to welcome our group. Sincerely hope to see everyone at Mt. Charleston....... :smile: :smile: :smile:

Best Regards
Paul

Please sign-up below so I'll know how many seats to reserve.

Comfirmed
1. Esprit1 (Paul party of 3)
2. nik3sgte (Nik & Sandra party of 2)
3. vegasnsx (Jason party of 1)
4. SINCITY_NSX (Bill party of 3)
5. Vega$ NSX (Bryan party of 2 90% firm)
6. FuryNSX (Randy party of 1 sounds like you're in town)

Tentative
1. Lance (party of 1 tentative still out of town)
2. NSXinVegas (Mike party of 1 tentative)
3. afterburners (party of 2 may attend pre-meeting only)
4. APPLEBLUES (Chris party of 1 tentative)

For those who missed us at "Target" assembly, you can find us at the following link: http://www.mtcharlestonhotel.com/dir.htm

PS: Can anyone contact Lance?

Last edited:
Paul,

Way to take the lead on this one. You've easily been the most effective in hearding us fickle Summerlin (now all of Vegas) cats to some action. The Mt. Charleston run sounds like fun. Right now I'm tentative for 2. It's about a 50/50 toss up right now.

PS I'm not 100% sure, but I think Lens' name is actually Lance... you probably want to double check with him.

First I can't drive fast........Now I can't even spell........ :redface:

Thanks for the compliment but I can't even effectively tell my son to do anything. What good am I......... :confused:

Lance........If you still can't sign-on, just call me at Bellagio to confirm with me. Make sure to call me after 2pm. I need my beauty sleep......

Best Regards
Paul Siu

Last edited:
I'm down for a drive to MT.Charleston....... Man I hope the fuzz isnt out that day or Jason, Brian and I will be sayin HI!!!!. :biggrin: Hey Nik I called you and I never heard back from you on the brake thing I hope you were able to do it.

Bill

SINCITY_NSX said:
Hey Nik I called you

Bill

Hey Bill,

Thanks for calling back. Sorry I did not get back with you, i've been really busy this last week getting ready for school to start back up. Sandra and I were able to do it and my NSX is happy with nice new and clean brake fluid. We can't wait for the next meet. Hopefully with this much time to plan we can get a big group. See you all soon.

Nik

Oh yeah, how do you guys like my new avatar? Its up on Gibson by Horizon Ridge in Henderson last week when the storms blew through. I tried to be artsy (spell??) You can kindda make out the strip if you look close.

Paul I got your email but i will be in Cabo fishin so maybe next time

Saw a red w/ black top NSX (Yes, the red ones rule: that one's for you Bill :biggrin: ) going down north bound on Buffalo around 7 pm on 8/18. Stock Battlestar Galactica exhausts (that one's for you Nick :biggrin: ) but nice shiny bling bling rims (a la HRE, I-forgery types: that one's for you Jason :biggrin: ). Tinted windows (couldn't see who) and a extended radio antenna, I swear, as tall as a sailboat mast (are they really that obnoxiously tall???? :biggrin: ). Tried to follow to invite to Mt. Charleston, but he turned eastbound on Cheyenne. Anybody know??

I'm gonna get you brian. Well it's nice to see you givin the red NSX'S more props then them black ones. :biggrin: What so bad about the Battlestar Galactica exhaust? On the other hand it wasnt me I was out in Pahrump :rolleyes:

special k said:
Paul I got your email but i will be in Cabo fishin so maybe next time

Nice to hear from you Keith. I think the whole gang missed you. Have yet to see your wild wheels. Hope you can join our September meet.

Happy Fishing!
Paul

Last edited:
Mt. Charleston Meet begin to look better and better. Already updated the top of this thread to reflect all parties.

Just a note to our tentative members that you don't want to miss a potential greatest Vegas meet.

1. Vega$ NSX (Bryan party of 2 tentative)
Any good news yet?

2. Lance (party of 1 tentative still out of town)
Hope you're able to sign-on. If you're back in town, you know where to call me to confirm.

3. NSXinVegas (Mike party of 1 tentative)
Do try to make it. Us rookies need to meet a few more long time members.

4. FuryNSX (Randy party of 1 tentative may be in town)
Temperature is cooling down quite a bit by Vegas standard. It will simply be a beautiful drive from San Diego.

Best Regards
Paul

SINCITY_NSX said:
I'm down for a drive to MT.Charleston....... Man I hope the fuzz isnt out that day or Jason, Brian and I will be sayin HI!!!!. :biggrin: Hey Nik I called you and I never heard back from you on the brake thing I hope you were able to do it.

Bill

Hi Bill,

Still hope you can make it. We do need more than one Red NSX to brighten up the group you know......... :smile:

Best Regards
Paul

damn.
missed you guys by a week. i'm in town and my folks live right up at the top of Cheyenne. would have been fun to see you guys.

maybe next time.

have fun!

Esprit1 said:
List changed per your confirmation. I'm also bringing Tom Scudder, my NSX Mechanic. I'm putting a lot of pressure on him to finish my car for this meet. :smile:

Best Regards
Paul

I sure hope it's done in time, really want to check it out. BTW, I'm about 90% positive I'm in with a party of 2.

Vega$ NSX said:
I sure hope it's done in time, really want to check it out. BTW, I'm about 90% positive I'm in with a party of 2.

90% is good enough in my books. I'll make RSVNs accordingly.

BTW, for those who know me, mum is the word regarding my P-Car incase my wife shows up.......Many thanks....... :redface:

Best Regards
Paul

Back