Las Colinas/Starbucks Meet TUES. Nov 1st

GHOSTRIDER

Suspended
Just a reminder as the first Tuesday meet is gonna sneak up on us this month being the 1st day of November. Hope to have a great showing like last one.

If for some freak reason SOS actually gets me the front spoiler I ordered way to long ago in the next few days :rolleyes: and I can get it painted while my car is in the shop this week getting the SS's put on, I will try to make it so yall can check it out.

50/50 chance that I'll make it. If you guys meet up near 635/Coit, let me know. Heard the last meet had tremendous turn out. Would love to see that again. I've got two friends who want to buy NSX's, so maybe also a chance to broker some deals =)

I am game....my cell 817-269-3839 thks Brent :biggrin:

My car is still sitting in the shop with no progress as usual on my side skirts install, so I wont be able to make it.

Thanks to those that came out.
Mike, thanks for the ride in your MBSC monster. Now I gotta get going on something. :wink:
See everyone on Dec 6th.

Hey Adam,
You're welcome man, but you can trade your car in for two of mine :wink:
BTW, my NOS KIT is still sitting in the garage waiting for a new home :biggrin:

GHOSTRIDER said:
Thanks to those that came out.
Mike, thanks for the ride in your MBSC monster. Now I gotta get going on something. :wink:
See everyone on Dec 6th.

donwon said:
Hmm looks like im on the other side of the action. None of those places sound familiar to me. Is Las Colinas near Southlake?

Yeah, it is like 15 minutes east on 114 from Southlake.

Back