• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

LAPD sports car rally

77th Street police station is having their "First Sports Car Rally"
Saturday, August 23rd @ 0900 hours
Location "Code Alpha" Port's of Call in San Pedro

Lets see if we can get a few NSX owners to come out and see what these cops have under their hoods.

Joel,

Got trapped or knew someone who got trapped before? Someone should take his grandma's sport car to check it out. They might provide a "free" compulsory smog test and an inspection on your vehicle before the rally.

Taj said:
Joel,

Got trapped or knew someone who got trapped before? Someone should take his grandma's sport car to check it out. They might provide a "free" compulsory smog test and an inspection on your vehicle before the rally.

Actually, I was being fascitious. Thus the smiley faces at the bottom of my post.

:D

Who knows? It may be fun.

A STING OPERATION I was thinking the same thing but these are my friends. I to operate without the front plate. The first hour will be for checking out cars. They also have a ride planned. I cannot think of a better way to meet the enemy.

Driving a cops car whoa!

Not bad for their first. We had eight cars total. Four Z06's, Two Vipers, One Mustang and me. Oh, by the way no front plates on any of the cars there. Since this was their first rally one of the them picked up the lunch tab. You will not believe this, they actually let me drive their cars. Tried to locate the radar gun and turn on the lights and siren. The Vipers were awsome. Pictures to be posted later. They all fell in love with the NSX

They are having another Drive/ Lunch on Sept. 13 same time and place. Hopefully we can have more NSX's there. I know there are few of you that live near the San Pedro, LBC or other beach cities that would enjoy this. :) :cool::cool:

Back