Lamborghini on fire!

Here is the report in english:
"A Lamborghini in the value of 300.000? suddenly fire caught with Rutzendorf. A coworker of the owner, a steirischer noble body dealer, came directly from the service, when he noticed a flash. It and its front seat passenger could save themselves. The fire-brigade large Enzersdorf deleted the fire, the fire-brigade Wittau saved the charred car."

Click for article

It scares me how many times I have seen pictures of Ferraris and Lamborghinis on fire....what is the deal with that??

It is really sad to see pictures like these :( I dont know what I would do if my lambo caught fire and above all my NSX. ......Do not want to think....Do not want to think..... Time to go hug my car.

Does the warranty cover that?

You gotta think on a new Murcielago that the warranty must still be in effect.

P1010011.jpg

Does it really take 16 firemen to put out 1 car?

-- Joe

I showed some work colleagues this today... the pictures were met with silence and even "f*** no way, that's my favourite car!" It received more sympathy than the crashed Enzo pix of last month. :rolleyes:

I think so many firemen are present because that's the closest they'll get to a Lambo. Looks like a group photo for the station wall! :D

Back