• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Suspension KW VRH with UMBRELLA (front)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently had Ramon from Niguel Motors remove this KW system from my car and replace with the stock OEM suspension. I know that my car had 29K miles on it when purchased and that the previous owner purchased the car with 17K miles on it. This KW system was installed sometime during that 12K mileage period. It all looks relatively new and was working perfectly when removed as Ramon can attest. I would prefer local pickup so the buyer can personally inspect and avoid the additional shipping expenses. This system can be yours for approx half the new retail cost: $3750.00 (plus shipping if not picked up locally)

I posted earlier today and have already received multiple requests for the umbrella only. Sorry, but I do not want to sell it separately. You are welcome to buy the complete unit, take what you want and sell the rest but I want to sell it as a complete package.

Attachments

• IMG_5544.jpg
    IMG_5544.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG_5542.jpg
    IMG_5542.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_5543.jpg
    IMG_5543.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 259
  • IMG_5546.jpg
    IMG_5546.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_5545.jpg
    IMG_5545.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:
SOLD to ron968. Thank you very much and hope you enjoy !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back