• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Killer deal: 1997-2005 brake rotors

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a: Direct vendor group buy

Minimum Number of Units: 0

Maximum Number of Units: 11 (1 set already sold before this post)

Closing Date: December 31

Product Will Ship: Upon payment

Payment Procedure: No deposit, payment due prior to shipping.

Payment Methods Accepted: Paypal, check (paypal fee extra)

Estimated Delivery Time / Date: Standard Fedex ground times

Product Pricing: $468 plus shipping 4 wheel set, $234 fronts only.

Shipping & Insurance Costs (if not included): Standard Fedex ground pricing

Guys I have managed to get a killer deal on the last inventory DBA had for their slotted 1997-2005 rotors. I am passing this on to the community. I purchased 6 sets a few months ago. Then they called me 4 days ago and said they found 6 more sets. I just bought those at an even better price... so I averaged out the price on them all, registered as a vendor just for this, and am sellinng them here. I did a lot of research on these rotors previously and feel this is the BEST rotor you can purchase for an OEM fitment. They run extremely cool and have the Kangaroo Paw internal vents. They also have heat indicators built in for track use. These are serious rotors, several members here use them. They sold for $1300.

I am selling these for $468/set of 4.

97df5688f587dc45283f544d1b317c71_zps36220672.jpg

Once these are gone, they are gone. I have 11 complete front and rear sets, and 2-3 front sets.

D2710406-8FB3-4F0C-A8A8-E7FE780DDAA6-7762-0000066FC482987D_zpse09af689.jpg

If you have a 1997-2005 car you may want to get a set at this price even if you don't use them now. This is 65% off their regular selling price!!

- - - Updated - - -

2 sets now sold. 10 left.

- - - Updated - - -

3 sets sold. 9 remain.

- - - Updated - - -

4 sets sold. 8 remain. Man... Going fast.

- - - Updated - - -

5 sets sold, 7 left.

Last edited:
6 sold. 6 left.

Damn those are cheap mad if you don't get them

I know I sold them way too cheap. LOL

Oh well... one more contribution to the community.

Guys, 10 sets gone. 2 remain.

Wow that was fast.

Last edited:
Pm your Paypal info to me turbo. :) I just need rears. Can I do that?

Last edited:
Hi Dave,

a front pair for me :wink:

Thanks,
Nuno

PS - It would be even better if they were in a 2 piece design :tongue:

Guys as of now these are all sold (Dave and nuno may have just got in). If someone backs out I can let you know. Please just post here, so I will know the order of the waiting list.

I'm sorry I wish I had more.

Last edited:
Dave,

ok... let me know if i can get one front set then :wink:

Thanks,
Nuno

Guys please be patient with me, I have to get everyone shipping quotes, I am working on it. I didn't expect to sell them all in one day.

Dave,

i have all the time you need...no problem here.... :biggrin:

for my shipping quote, use USPS Priority to Lisbon 1800, Portugal.

Thanks,
Nuno

baaaaahhh!!! i hope you find more sets!

There are no more in Australia either and they will definitely not be making anymore, I got the last set from them there may be the odd set lying around somewhere but not that anyone knows of

Guys I have shipped out a few sets, doing more tonight. Please be patient with me, I will get everyones out over the next couple of days.

I just got mine, thanks for the great deal!

Dave is the best :), it must be the silverstone thing... :)

I just got mine, thanks for the great deal!

Dave is the best :), it must be the silverstone thing... :)

Clearly a Silverstone thing. :D

Turbo when do you expect to have the other brake discs shipped out?

Thanks.

Everyone's except one person have been shipped out. Everyone should have their stuff over the next 7 days.

Guys please remove from the boxes, make sure you have two separate sized rotors and a left and right of each. I had one box that was mislabeled from DBA, but I went with what the boxes said on them when packing so I hope that was just a fluke.

You should have one of each, but also take them out the box and make sure you see the R and L labels.

1) 4486 SL
1) 4486 SR
1) 4487 SL
1) 4487 SR

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ONE OF EACH.

Last edited:
Guys I have found 5 more pairs of fronts only. That's it. The barrel is empty now. $234 plus shipping/paypal. Please let me know if you want a set

Edit: 4 remain

Last edited:
Turbo,
Looks like rotors arrived!

Thanks for putting this together.
Jose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back