Kid's Day Early Alert!!! 7/15/09

With thanks to "The Don":

July 15, 2009 * Wednesday Open Track and Intermediate School with KIDS DAY - $260

As everyone knows, this is the can't miss event, as participants we're graced with the privilege of taking these amazing kids for rides around this amazing track in our (yep, you guessed)amazing cars!!!

Don't miss it, block off your time now!!!

Hi Roger,

Happy holidays - Thanhs for the heads up for the event.. I going to leave
for the Glen as soon as I get back for the Daytona Rolex.. That way I'll be
sure to be on time; Think I will take my skis with me.

Clem & son Joe will be there :biggrin:

Clem, Have a great time at the Rolex. Unfortunately, Carla and I can't attend this year. :frown:

I didn't want to say anything for fear that someone would accuse me of picking on you Clem, but glad that you got the "subliminal hint" and are leaving in enough time to be there on the day of the event. To you and everyone else in the NE and the rest of the NSX world, a Happy, Healthy, Safe and Peaceful New Years and beyond!

Hey Clem,
Can we expect you & friends for the Rolex this year?

I hope to be at Kid's Day but Susan will have to work (to pay my track bills) :biggrin:

Track bills or engine replacement bills?:biggrin:

I will do my best to attend.. it's really been awhile since I was able to attend any of the NSX meets due to my crazy work schedule.. :frown:

I will do my best to attend.. it's really been awhile since I was able to attend any of the NSX meets due to my crazy work schedule.. :frown:

You know that we'd all look forward to seeing you there!!!

Back