Kids' Day Caravan

Only one week away so time to plan the caravan. Reminder is dinner is planned for 7 so leave enough time if you want to check into your hotels first.

Some will leave white plains at 12:30. We will be passing the rest stop on the thruway at approximately 12:50. We will then head up 17 after the Harriman toll.

We will stop at the mobil station on 17 In the Liberty area approximately 2:15pm.

We should be passing Binghamton approximately 3:30 (81/17 split). There is another rest stop up 17 approximately 30 minutes from binghamton we should be passing around 4ish.

ETA falls motel is 5:00pm.

Bob, I can meet you at WP, or the Gas Station on the Thruway, let me know. Remember, if you have a club radio, bring it, helps the trip go faster!!! If you don't own one (I don't), try and borrow one (I did). Remember, this event is one of the best things in the world, for you and the kids. Putting a smile on these kids face is the greatest reward one could want.

I may or may not see you on the road,I expect to be passing banghampton around 4 ish..

I have a meeting in Albany that morning so I'll be coming from the North, I may be at the Falls by the time you guys get there though.

See y'all at the Falls.

Tytus

I have a meeting in Albany that morning so I'll be coming from the North, I may be at the Falls by the time you guys get there though.

See y'all at the Falls.

Tytus

Which car are you going to have, the bug or the NSX?

Bug...I track the bug, as I am there for 2 days.

Tytus

Not likely to happen...I now have a mini.:smile:

Tytus

I am coming across 84 and hope to meet at the mobil in liberty.

Unless someone posts today, Roger is the only one coming out of white plains and he WILL NOT stop in the sloatsburg rest stop on 87 on the way up and his first meeting point will be mobil in liberty on 17.

Traffic alert. For those traveling RT 78W into PA, I heard on the radio a few mintues ago that there was a truck accident that has traffic backed up to the NJ border. Before you leave, double check the traffic report.

Back