Kid's Day at WGI rescheduled

Trackmasters has informed me this afternoon that there is a scheduling error with the previously announced date for Kid's Day.
Wednesday July 23rd will be the day the children from Camp Good Days will be attending Watkins Glen International. I hope that all the NSX owners who have indicated interest in giving these cancer stricken children touring laps around this world famous racetrack will be able to adjust their busy schedules and attend.
This is a wojnderful event and a way of giving a little joy to those less fortunate.
Doc John and I still plan on giving attending NSX owners, normal racing laps around the Glen, where you'll be able to feel and enjoy the NSX at speed. This of course will be your choice.
Thanks for your attention and I hope to see all of you on July 23rd.

Registration info

I let Rox know that the website was not allowing registration just for kids' day so they are trying to take care of that glitch. She would like us to register asap so that she will have an accurate head count. If the website does not get straightened out soon, please email her directly and provide a credit card or send a check out to her.

Bob

Back