Kids day at the Glen

I was planning on heading down to the Glen from Rochester early Thur (for Kid's day)

The questions that I have is:
1) If you are not signed up for Trackmaster (tue and wed) are you still able to drive around the track with the children (providing you sign your life away in a disclaimer)

2) Can you sign up on Wed morning?

cheers,
John Bulbulia

I believe the answer is no. You will have had to have paid in advance, at least thoeretically:). Make sure you get on the "guest list", so when you arrive you will be allowed to enter the racetrack grounds.

You might want to PM Peter Mills, and he may be able to add you to the guest list.

HTH,
LarryB

I believe that you can sign up at the track on Thursday when you get there as long as you have cash in hand. The kids day portion is not that formal.

Pete's guest list is full but I will add you onto mine.

No problem. Just make sure you get to the track early, preferably by 8:30 so that you will not have any problems registering for kids day. The day for non-track rats generally starts with parade laps at around 10:00 but since you have not already registered you should try to get there earlier.

Also, you might want to email at Rox at Trackmasters to say you are coming and that way you will be on the list.

ok to register at the track

Here is Rox's reply about last minute registrations:

Yes,... & they'll be in good company, since I've received dozens of last minute inquiries like this, which is typical for Kids' Day. But it's the one special event where "the more the merrier" applies... especially for the Kids ; -)

Simply have your friends see Jul Schultz... she's now in charge of Registration at the track events, & will see that your friends are properly signed in (& paid for, if applicable).

Regards,
Roxanne Brown
284 West Hill Road A
Elmira, NY 14903
www.trackmasters.com

Back