KC Japanese Sports Car Cruise - June 20th, 2010

RESCHEDULED! JULY 25TH! Due to prior Father's Day commitments, the cruise has been rescheduled.

It's that time of year again ladies and gentlemen!

WHERE: Red Robin
18810 E US Highway 40
Independence, MO 64055

WHEN: JULY 25th, 2010! Meeting around 9:30AM, departing around 10:00AM.

WHAT: A spirited drive in the country. Lots of twisties, a few straights, and a ton of fun. The drive should take approximately 3 hours, followed by lunch afterwards (Location TBD).

WHO: Hosted by the KC Z Club again as in the past, but invites have gone out all ranges of cars; from Z cars to NSXs to S2000s. Expect all kinds of makes and models. I personally will be driving my NSX. While this is expected to be primarily Japanese models, all makes and models are welcome to join.

Join us for first official KC Z Club Cruise of the year! Several people have been asking me when we were going to put on our next cruise, and that time is finally here. We will likely be leaving in multiple groups as the turnout is typically pretty heavy for this event. We always encourage everyone to drive safely and please refrain from driving outside of your own comfort zone. This is not a race, and while it is a rather "spirited" drive, it should be expected that excessive speeding is generally frowned upon.

WHAT TO BRING:
A navigator, if possible! Printed directions will be provided at the start, so having a navigator is recommended, but not necessary.

Two-way radio

Full tank of gas (The cruise is approximately 130 miles or so, pending route revision) - There are few gas stations along the way, but there is a QuikTrip right across the street from the starting point.

We'll see everyone there!

-Pete w/KC Z

Last edited:
Pete, I know I've been asking about this drive for a while now. But, its both father's day and my birthday-just too much going on. Have fun guys!

Let me know I may need to ride along with someone and do some photos and HD filming.

Hey Pete, you better start a new thread since the date has changed. Otherwise it looks outdated due to the title. Gary.

Back