KC Drive Sunday

We will be meeting at On the Border in Town Center Plaza at 12 noon Sunday Nov
22nd for a drive. (Thank you Mother Nature!)

But do to popular Demand we will not be eating at On the Border. We will be
eating at our first stop (Not yet determined) on the drive.

Should be a great time!!!!!!!! And again might be our last drive.

Map to On the Border

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&rlz=1I7GG
IH&resnum=0&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=on+the+border&near=Leawood,+KS&fb=1&cid=0,0,
36 23193632184105356&sa=X&oi=local_result&resnum=1&ct =image

Hope to see everyone there,

Dan

Here's a Video of our last drive:

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Last-Cruise-of-the-year_719538.htm

Obviously that was not how it ended. :)

Glad to hear it, but I know you were kind of attached to it. On the positive side that makes the NSX safe for a while. Right?

The flowmaster is on hold. I sent two sets of wheels to Modern Finish to have them repaired and powder coated and lost almost $3000. You can read about it in the wheel thread. John

WOW:eek: You should have just bought some new volks....I'll have to go read that thread.

Sorry to hear about your wheels (I read the other thread). I guess you were lucky just to get them back!:frown:

Headers and exhaust? And what brand?

Just catback for now... It's one of the newer exhausts without an official name. I'm temporarily dubbing it the "WilPower Exhaust," as I sort of dig that name seeing as the guy who designed it is named Wil. :D

More info can be seen here.

I'll probably be filming some stock exhaust flyby videos this weekend... Would anybody be interested in meeting up at an undisclosed location and film a few by vids with me on Saturday? Tony's already coming out so we can get vid of his Taitec GTLW... having a Flowmaster and a Comptech there for comparison could be pretty nifty. :D I have a pretty nice video camera that I borrowed from a friend that comes complete with a mini boom mic. :D

Once I get my new exhaust on, I'll return to the same location and film some additional video in an effort to get a comparison video that NSX owners can all utilize to make a decision in the future. :D

Back