• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

KANE (Umbrella Auto Design)

R13

Experienced Member
Tech Expert
I had a great buying experience with KANE ~a month ago. Payment was a cinch through the UAD site, and even though there was a bit of a mix up with what got shipped originally, Ravi was very easy to communicate with and everything was taken care of within a week. The items I purchased came exactly as advertised and were well packed and protected.

I highly recommend KANE & Umbrella Auto Design.

Thanks!

I had a great buying experience with KANE ~a month ago. Payment was a cinch through the UAD site, and even though there was a bit of a mix up with what got shipped originally, Ravi was very easy to communicate with and everything was taken care of within a week. The items I purchased came exactly as advertised and were well packed and protected.

I highly recommend KANE & Umbrella Auto Design.

Thanks!

I completely agree! Ravi is so knowledgeable about NSX parts and he is always available to answer any questions or give suggestions for parts/ modifications even if you don't end up buying it from him. I highly recommend giving him a call to see what he can do for you...I don’t think you will be disappointed :smile:

I bought a used NSX headlight motor and bucket from Kane (Umbrella Auto Design) awhile back. Quick shipping, and it has been installed and working in my NSX for quite awhile now.

Back