just won this ebay auction JH4NA1264MT002668

just won this ebay auction

I just won this ebay auction

91 NSX ebay auction

was wondering what you guys think of the deal Im getting any any concerns if any I should have about buying the car any advice would be highly appreciated thankyou!

I would verify if the scheduled maintenace has been done on the car, like water pump, timing belt, air bag, and everything else that is involved in the 30k, 60k, 90k service schedule.

If everything checks out, looks like you got it for a good price IMO.

Also, I'd get the car pre-inspected by an authorized NSX mechanic to make sure everything mechanical and structural is fine.

Let us know how it turns out. Good Luck

Are those seats origional? Didn't they use gathered leather in the pre 2000 models?

Also. I would suspect that the AC needs more than a recharge. If it was that simple, it woud already be done, and AC repairs can make your eyes water.

Based on the mileage, the hail damage, and the A/C not working, this car falls into the F category on the Pricing table in the FAQ. I would say you probably paid a fair price - no great bargain, but the car is probably worth around what you paid for it. Assuming there are no additional surprises and the car is as represented in the auction description.

P.S. I agree with mikec's take on the A/C. In Houston, no one leaves a car with inoperable A/C for any period of time unless it is prohibitively expensive to repair. In fact, that might be the real reason he's selling.

mikec said:
Are those seats origional? Didn't they use gathered leather in the pre 2000 models?

Also. I would suspect that the AC needs more than a recharge. If it was that simple, it woud already be done, and AC repairs can make your eyes water.

I think you are right about the seats. I just couldn't have this car in an auto though.

Back