Just won an NSX on EBAY! Help! jh4na1153nt000825

Looks like a great deal! Carfax and Autocheck reports turns out clean. Talked to the owner several times and claims he has all service records from Nileo and Comptech. Anyone familar with this particular car in the Reno and Northern California region? Can someone look at it for me? I'm going to have a Pre-purchase inspection done before flying out this weekend. Check it out and let me know what you guys think!

Acura : NSX Very Clean Silver and Black 1992 NSX

Re: Just won an NSX on EBAY! Help!

Just in "good" Mods alone you got a STEAL on that car for 30K. You could put the car back to stock and sell it for close to what you paid for it. If your PPI comes back clean, HAVE FUN!

AGreed. Heck of a deal. Suprising that the owner would let it sell at that price to you. Id be expecting him to want at least 35k for a Comptech supercharged, and with mods early model Nsx !

Very nice find! I can't help but have a twinge of jealousy, lol:tongue: Enjoy the car, and welcome to the club!

Nice looking car. If everything checks out okay with the PPI you got a good deal.

Sweet deal indeed! I was just looking around of EBAY last night and saw the bidding was at 28k-ish with around 1 hour to go.

The grand daddy of NSX service Mark B did the install, and that alone is worth its weight in gold. Anyone who know Mark, will agree...He knows his shit. The techno's look sweet and I dont even like that rim. Seems like a winner!

You got a hell of a deal! I was stalking the auction and decided that it wasnt that "perfect" cars (in terms of color and mileage) so i decided against it. I'm glad it went to another prime member! I look forward to seeing some nice picture of it in its new home!

da3dalus said:
You got a hell of a deal! I was stalking the auction and decided that it wasnt that "perfect" cars (in terms of color and mileage) so i decided against it. I'm glad it went to another prime member! I look forward to seeing some nice picture of it in its new home!
GREAT DEAL...

for the life of me I can't understand why people can't seem to clean the engine compartment whenever they are advertising a car such as this. If you don't want to show off the engine don't open the hatch. if you do at least take a water hose and a little simple green to it.:rolleyes:
regardless, Congrats and welcome to club.:smile:

Congratulations... In my humble opinion, you got an excellent deal!!! Modernceo is right, it should have sold for at least $35K. Plus, its my favorite color combination. As far as I can tell the only modification you would have to do is... lower it...

Mike

Looks like a great deal to me. Excellent mod's and an excellent color combo.

Safe driving.

Yes, that's absolutely a good deal, a very good deal. Good, tasteful mods installed by Mark B.--worth every penny. Niello is also very knowledgeable w/ NSX maintenance. The car's been in excellent hands.

Fair mileage and hopefully the interior and exterior are nice. If so, I'd pay $30K all day long for that car.

And the silver/black top is a great color. IMO nothing looks better w/ the black top than silver. Well, the 2002 white Type-R looks good too!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Nice catch!

G

I'm calling the police!!!!

cuz if everything checks out...

you stole that thing!!!:biggrin:

congrats!!! Sebring Silver is hard to find:cool:

Dude, you got ripped off. Just so you don't feel bad I'll trade you my stock '95 stright up :smile:

Yeah, the deal you got is really the best I've ever seen on a NSX with those mods. Not sure what the owner was thinking when he let that go for 30k. It has at least $14,000 in mods alone. I was happy to see it go for 30k until I saw it was SC'd. I mean it’s great for you, but bad for us who already own our cars, as it drives down what our cars are worth on the open market. Either that or as soon as spend 12,000 to have a supercharger installed its essential worthless if you sell the car with it already installed. Guess the point is don’t sell you car with any mods installed because they are worthless when installed on the car.

Edit.. the engine bay is pretty dirtry though.. I guess that's where the 6k or 7k went in the bidding.. he shouldn't have even taken a picture of that without a little washing.. the above poster is right.

With the 4.55, shorties, and the CTSC, this car has some major acceleration. The ex-owner of this car obviously knows how to modify such fine car with such top notch components. Congrats on your purchase!
Steve

whiteNSXs said:
I think you misread Tomcat. He meant GREAT deal like a great buy!:smile:
Steve
Correct...I was looking for that color and would have paid about that $ without the mods...and more for one with an SC.

Back