just WAXED my suv *pics*

I know this has nothing to do with NSX's, but heres a pics of my 02 Tahoe. I first washed the car with dawn to strip off the old wax, then I used Mr. Clean Autodry. Unfortunately, the "polymer" soap left a very sticky residue, so I had to rewash the car again, using Mequiers car shampoo. Then i spend about 2 hours waxing the car with Mequiers NXT Tech Wax. I like making cars look shiny.

Things Ive Learned:
1. Mr. Clean Autodry "polymer" soup leaves a nasty residue
2. I will never wax another SUV again.

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 300
Great photos, lots of square footage to finish, SUV's are for others :) My Legend is a project!! ;)

Liquid, Looks like you've got a great view, what do you overlook?

I thought the best wax was Zy....... oh wait... WAX FLAME WAR! :D

Two HOURS to wax? I can understand why you took photos and posted them for us. That's a LOT of work!

I want an SUV that I can pull the boats with, drive on the beach, park under the pine trees (always dropping small branches and sap), walk on the hood without feeling bad, and never wax. 2 hours to wax that thing is pretty good. It is not like it is a car that your can realize therapeutic benefits from...just a sore arm. Wax on, Wax off! It has a new life!...think Dogma. BTW, I think I just described my next winter beater. Any recommendations from the group...must be as reliable as dirt, not particularly prone to rust, and cheap.

Back