Just wanted to say goodbye...

Sold my NSX, just wanted to say thanks to you guys....Jack, Bailey, Mike L, Russ...see you on the road.

Jon Chance

Attachments

• hasta la pasta.JPG
    hasta la pasta.JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 282
truly sad.... :frown:

I know, Mike.

pbassjo...test drove a 545i Sport today (I like Bangle's designs for the most part), I know it's the opposite of the NSX...but I found it pretty impressive nonetheless, at least for what it is.
Can only have one car for now while we house-shop, and the BMW is a bit more practical while being just as quick as a 3.0 NSX. The optional comfort seats and Logic7 are the best factory seats and sound system i've sampled.

- Jon

Jon just because you sold you car dont be a stranger. Hope to see you at the next bridewater gathering. Congradulations on the marriage and aquisition of the new car.

Best of luck

Bailey

Those women aways do it to us. Good luck with all you do and remember dont compromise too much in life. Live life like your dying, because you are...we all are.

Bobolinski said:
Live life like your dying, because you are...we all are.

You forgot to cue the violins...

Good luck with your new Bimmer, you'll have to give me a ride one day soon (with traction control turned off). And remember to call me when you find a house - don't sign anything until we talk :wink:.

Peace,
Russ

TurboLexus said:
Sold my NSX, just wanted to say thanks to you guys....Jack, Bailey, Mike L, Russ...see you on the road.

Jon Chance
Even without the NSX, you will still keep in touch right? I don't think it will be long before you start shopping for something similar (if not another NSX) once you get settled in your new home. BTW, Congrats on your marriage. I know when we last spoke, you were busy with the final wedding details. Don't be a stranger and drop by the shop to say hi when you get the chance. :wink:

Well...didn't buy the BMW, at least not yet. Test drove M3 6spd and SMG models, was not impressed, especially compared to the NSX. Shift throws were so long I felt like I was rowing a boat. 545i drove nice but I find it hard to justify the pricetag when it doesn't really stir something within me. The NSX was my 35th car but the only one I ever regretted selling so deeply...i've already glanced at a couple for sale here on Prime, and mine hasn't been gone a week. The problem for me is that there's just nothing out there that interests me right now. I'd rather stick with a Japanese car than a German one but I find the offerings mediocre. Any thoughts?

- Jon

Will you consider the new Acura RL? It has 4WD also and that should make it easy on snow.

TurboLexus said:
Well...didn't buy the BMW, at least not yet. Test drove M3 6spd and SMG models, was not impressed, especially compared to the NSX. Shift throws were so long I felt like I was rowing a boat. 545i drove nice but I find it hard to justify the pricetag when it doesn't really stir something within me. The NSX was my 35th car but the only one I ever regretted selling so deeply...i've already glanced at a couple for sale here on Prime, and mine hasn't been gone a week. The problem for me is that there's just nothing out there that interests me right now. I'd rather stick with a Japanese car than a German one but I find the offerings mediocre. Any thoughts?

- Jon

Something that isn't too far off the price of a new 545 is an 2002 Maserati GT. Slightly less practical but still has 2 seats in the rear.

wctsao said:
Something that isn't too far off the price of a new 545 is an 2002 Maserati GT. Slightly less practical but still has 2 seats in the rear.

The Maserati sounds amazing since the engine is basically a Ferrari. Unfortunately that means you will pay through the nose for maintenance and repairs.

The new RL is sweet, test-drive one.

larrynsx said:
Will you consider the new Acura RL? It has 4WD also and that should make it easy on snow.

I know someone who can get you a good deal! :biggrin:

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
I know someone who can get you a good deal! :biggrin:

Heh, thx big Mike.
Going to test drive a GS300 AWD and the RL 'super-handling' AWD. I don't have a kid yet though and find it hard to really justify a 4-door. Also, i'd have to love it in order to take on the payments while we're house shopping also. Should've kept my NSX and picked up a cheap car to drive through the winter. There's a low-mile Berlina '91 for sale here on Prime...i'm seriously considering it, I can get a used SC300 for the snow months (i've had a couple of them and they are great cars).

Back