just took the top off for the first time

yeah I waited 4 days before I did it! What a blast! It fits so well in its holder and locks in tight , I am amazed

Two more hours before I can leave work, and drive home in my Nsx.

I love driving my Nsx, it gives me something to look forward to when I get off work and helps me get through the day.

(stressful job)

NSXCELERATE said:
yeah I waited 4 days before I did it! What a blast! It fits so well in its holder and locks in tight , I am amazed
Don't forget to honk when you see me :biggrin:

You might run into Darkcyd as well. He lives in the area as well.

SoCalDude said:
Don't forget to honk when you see me :biggrin:

You might run into Darkcyd as well. He lives in the area as well.

funny I realized I drive by coco's all of the time when I go to the gym, I am usually cruising around that area, the santa monica, venice,mar vista area :biggrin:

NSXCELERATE said:
Ah, now you need a pair of my own hard to find NSX Mitts! For the low low price of *, it's the perfect accessory for those hot days to protect your precious NSX roof panel. Oh, it'll keep you from burning your hands, too. ;)

* Offer void everywhere, they aren't for sale

bodypainter said:
Ah, now you need a pair of my own hard to find NSX Mitts! For the low low price of *, it's the perfect accessory for those hot days to protect your precious NSX roof panel. Oh, it'll keep you from burning your hands, too. ;)

* Offer void everywhere, they aren't for sale

LoL I like that,, I am lucky car is always covered and cool before I take the top off

NSXCELERATE said:
LoL I like that,, I am lucky car is always covered and cool before I take the top off

Ahhh sure, but its when you put it back on when its sizzling hot! :wink: Straight out of the cooker !

nsxtasy said:
When I saw the title of this topic, I thought maybe you were talking about your wife... :D

LOL, that was great! The g/f doesnt know I have the car, will be a nice surprise when she moves here in 2 weeks, she knows I wanted one and she loved the NSX that I showed her pics of. I think I am going to tell her that it is someone elses car and how I love it and wish it was mine. Then later tell her I want to show her around the area and walk over to it and open the door and say "lets go"..

nsxtasy said:
When I saw the title of this topic, I thought maybe you were talking about your wife... :D

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

HAHAHA!!!

S2NSX said:
Ahhh sure, but its when you put it back on when its sizzling hot! :wink: Straight out of the cooker !

True! But there is always a simpler solution when necessity is the mother of all inventions. Mitts don't need to apply :wink:

Attachments

• PICT0043 web.JPG
    PICT0043 web.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 285
So where in West LA are ya? I work in Santa Monica and live in Marina del Rey, so we'll probably cross paths often. My NSX is currently in the office parking garage with the top off...it's hard not to leave the top off during the summer.

Hmmmm, my cousin lives in Marina Del Rey. It's soo nice there. I wonder if that was your red NSX I saw when I visited last?

He lives in a big apartment complex a couple blocks down from the Ritz Carlton. There's a mall right across the street from it. I forget the name. I just remember visiting him and seeing this gorgeous red NSX going into his complex as we were leaving for a trip to San Diego and just wishing I had it for the day. :biggrin:

Back