Just to say hi

I have been researching for awhile and finally committed to register. Hoping I can continue to learn more from you all and soon be able to get a NSX for myself to enjoy too.

Yellow.

Welcome to Prime. Hope you are learning a lot about the NSX. Plenty of information here. Hope you will find the right NSX for you and become an owner soon.

dont get black, LOL inless you like washing it every few hours.
then your back starts to hurt and then you end up not washing it for months
like mine, I like to think the dirt is a force sheild protecting it from road debri LOL

but its by far the sharpest looking color for the car with its lines etc. and the most common color.

but my fav in order
is LBBP (long beach blue Pearl)
then Imola Orange
White
yellow
silverstone
red
black

dont get black, LOL inless you like washing it every few hours.
then your back starts to hurt and then you end up not washing it for months
like mine, I like to think the dirt is a force sheild protecting it from road debri LOL

but its by far the sharpest looking color for the car with its lines etc. and the most common color.

but my fav in order
is LBBP (long beach blue Pearl)
then Imola Orange
White
yellow
silverstone
red
black

Les, are you reading this, LBBBBBBBPPPPPPPPPP. #1, black, last lol.

i like all the colors. I still am on the edge with my car. i still think a jdm white would be the best. I understand lbbp and imola are only 2002 up so the rareness is there but something about a white jdm 02 up color....maybe cause there is only like 9 out there or some super low number. White with red interior, best color everrrrrr with bbm lms with red center cap. Id trade my car for an 02 white I think lol.

Welcome and good luck with your search! If you haven't already found it, make sure you check out the NSX Wiki (off the red action bar at the top of most pages) for lots of useful NSX-related information. There's a specific section on Buying an NSX and you'll find information on prod'n numbers over the years (color combos, etc) in the Learning about the NSX section. It's a work in progress but lots of good stuff there for new and prospective owners.

Back