Just some HSC pics

Honda_HSC.jpg

sentinel.jpg

Honda-NSX-1.jpg

Helloooo Honda, look at this bad ass car, you guys should build this !!!!! :cool: :tongue:

I dont think they will- i think they have been hit by the stupid stick and now are concepting the FR ASCC.

great power but i dont think it will be the super handling car of the NSX- will give more of the "exotic" look and luxury feel of a 911 carrera S, or audi R8, Aston DB9, etc

but it will look like a bntley continental GT IMO- totally sux but i guess america has its vote.

Last edited:
Regarding that third photo -- first time i've seen the front spoiler with mesh.... i like. :) Nice one Honda; they're now tweaking concept cars they dont plan to build. :rolleyes:

Hey Honda
Just a thought, since your not going to build and sell this car. Can I just purchase this concept car since you’ll end up destroying it anyway :biggrin:

We should preserve the NSX legacy, and not leave it to the next generation to design the successor of the NSX. I'm going to say the opposite of Nike's quota, instead of "just do it", i would say "just leave it." Acura's unveiling of the ASC gave us a sign that they're just running out of ideas. I personally don't think a new generation model will ever surpass the impact it had since its debut. The HSC was good, they had it going, and it had potential.

now that is a sexy prototype... so sad Honda... I guess you just have to let Ferrari handle the exotics.

I would probably order one if it looks like the HSC and not this front engine garbage.

Probably? :eek: I would stand in line for two weeks for one of these... (well I would pay somebody to stand in line for me :biggrin: )

Regardless what they make, I'm saving my Yen now, I hear some of the design is coming back to this side of the ocean...I think that's going to add to the cost...
DJ

Interesting :cool:. That’s what I’ve been saying along, what the hell is wrong with those designers build it, dam it (HSC) :eek: !!!

A production version of this car would be awesome. Perhaps honda has too much pride and dump the V6 for the V10 because they cannot make a 6 cylinder as strong as the porsche GT3's.

because they cannot make a 6 cylinder as strong as the porsche GT3's.

Some how I don't think that was the case. Any one who knows how to pump out NA HP is Honda. It took Porsche over 10 years to catch up with Honda with NA HP/Liter game. Don't forget, Honda was McLaren's first choice as an engine builder for their famous F1, before they went to BMW; that says a thing or two about who they trust to begin with.

Porsche has always built bulletproof engines; with an exception of one case, all the Porsche I know, including TT lasts; however, it wasn't till this decade before their mass production engines reach 100 hp/L NA engine mark. Honda achieved that back in 1987 with the CRX/Civic.

BTW, if my information is correct, Honda has never ever had to replace any of their production engines under warrantee due to a failed VTEC system. Same thing cannot be said about BMW, Porsche, Toyota (really Yamaha), etc. The isolated case for Porsche was witnessed by me because my friend’s 2005 997 had an engine replacement after just one year of ownership.

Just like were I work it seems that the people who run things want to fail.

I rather have a 300hp HSC than a 1000 HP ASCC. "Another Stupid Concept Car"

Something tells me whatever Honda/Acura releases, will not compare to the HSC. Too bad. Amazing vehicle.

Back