Just saw a red "Elise" going down the Hutch

It was going southbound around Lincoln Ave/Purchase at around 12:15 this afternoon, looked like Larry B just stepped off the hood!!!! :eek:

There's a Lotus dealer right on the Greenwich / Port Chester border where the Post Road runs down the hill. I've seen several Elise's in and around lower Fairfield County - a Black, a Silver and a Yellow. Red must look pretty nice...

Roger, are you thinking about getting one? :tongue:

I was working in a house yesterday, and the 11 year old boy had 2 Elise posters in his room. We can only hope he grows out of this phase. He did have a NSX remote car, so there is hope.
Jesse

RPM217 said:
It was going southbound around Lincoln Ave/Purchase at around 12:15 this afternoon, looked like Larry B just stepped off the hood!!!! :eek:

Did it have Mass plates on it.... I saw a red one a week or two ago coming off the hutch and came up next to it. The guy in the car must of been a contortionist because he looked tight up in that car but I was not surprised being that the car was not much bigger then a mini cooper on the outside. The interior was not much bigger then a suitcase and for those who have gotten in and out of one its much trickier then a nsx.

Yong, no, I'm not thinking of getting one, to me, it's a track car only, and since I'm not a track rat, it's not even on the "long list"

Bailey, couldn't see the plates as I was going North, and it was going South in the farthest lane away from me. It does look tiny, kind of like a clown car with a grin on it's face :biggrin:

Back