Just purchased my 1st NSX!

I had to trade in my beloved '97 Defender 90 to get this, but it took me about 5 seconds to get over losing the defender. :biggrin:

It's a 1991 SS with 48,xxx miles. The car was very well cared for, but needed some work to get her 100%. Right now, the car is in the excellent care of Ben Schaeffer at Daisy Imports. http://www.daisyimportautocare.com/
Ben is doing the water pump, timing belt, replacing all of the hoses, fluids etc... Every time I go to his shop, I'm amazed at his knowledge of these cars and the care he takes while working on them. I couldn't have a better person working on my car.

p.s. Ben, if you're reading this...get back to work on my car :wink:
hahahahahahaha

Attachments

• NSX1.jpg
    NSX1.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 191
  • NSX2.jpg
    NSX2.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 244
  • NSX3.jpg
    NSX3.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 159
  • NSX4.jpg
    NSX4.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 234
Congrats on your purchase! I'm sure you'll love her! Purdy color too!

Congratulations! It looks hot in silver.
You know what to do when you get the car back and before driving home?

Call home, and say;

"It's thirty minutes away. I'll be there in ten." :biggrin:

Nice work. This is the best color for 91-93. I can confidently say this because I just bought my 91 SS 3 days ago!!

-Paul

gleibig said:
I had to trade in my beloved '97 Defender 90 to get this, but it took me about 5 seconds to get over losing the defender. :biggrin:

It's a 1991 SS with 48,xxx miles. The car was very well cared for, but needed some work to get her 100%. Right now, the car is in the excellent care of Ben Schaeffer at Daisy Imports. http://www.daisyimportautocare.com/
Ben is doing the water pump, timing belt, replacing all of the hoses, fluids etc... Every time I go to his shop, I'm amazed at his knowledge of these cars and the care he takes while working on them. I couldn't have a better person working on my car.

p.s. Ben, if you're reading this...get back to work on my car :wink:
hahahahahahaha

Congratulations on your NSX, looks awesome. May I ask what an "SS" is?

Levi

NSXin702 said:
Congratulations on your NSX, looks awesome. May I ask what an "SS" is?

Levi

Sebring Silver

Welcome to the club!!! It's the fastest color by the way.
:biggrin:

nsx1 said:
Congrats on your new purchase. You will love it. Now, move to Southern California so you can drive it all year round and we can check it out at the monthly car meets. :biggrin:

Seriously. I just saw our first snow flurries of the year a minute ago. :frown:

Congrats!!

Welcome to the club.:biggrin:

Awesome color combo, enjoy it!

Congrats on the Sebring Silver!!! By far the sickest color combo out there!!!:cool: :biggrin:

Congratulations on your new car! I've had mine now for 3 months and I'm enjoying her more each time I get behind the wheel. She was originally a weekend car, but now I'm driving her to work a couple times a week.

Have fun!

Back