Just purchased a 95 NSX-T and new to the forum

Hi all,

I just purchased a couple new cars...one is a 1995 NSX-T that I really liked in Texas. It should arrive on Tuesday.

Any advice for a Newby...and I am keeping it as stock as possible except for a few comfort upgrades) - I WON'T fall prey to the boosting jones! I hope.

100_1468.jpg

100_1464.jpg

100_1466.jpg

congrats and nice exhaust. Uhh did you say you bought a couple cars?

Welcome to the club you picked a NSX that looks like its in great condition. What other cars did you get your hands on?

Congratulations on your purchase(s) -- looks like a beautiful car and in near-new condition! Love the wheels and exhaust. Happy motoring! Jay

out of curiosity what size are those tires,the sidewalls seem a little too tall,but it maybe an optical illusion.

Nice car, looks like mine!!

I agree with DocJon, tire profile looks a little tall.

Welcome and congrats!

Thanks everyone,

Thanks for the kind words. Here is everything you need to know about the car: http://www.ecarlist.com/cgi-bin/showroom.cgi?mode=show&id=479544&d_id=993

Please, tell me if you think the rims and tires are too big...I do not want to harm the differential.

I got a PPI done on it in Texas by a NSX expert at the Acura dealership. They rated the car almost flawless. Gave the interior and exterior both a 9 out of 10 and all the major service was done...besides the clutch which they said has a LOT of time left on it.

The car will be delivered tomorrow - not Tuesday.

Any advice for a new guy is most appreciated. I've always liked the look of the NSX and drove my friends 91 for awhile and decided to buy one.

I also have a highly modified turbo 2005 Lava Orange MX-5 Mazdaspeed that I autox and track every once in awhile. Great in the twisty roads too - a lot of fun.

As for the other car, I also got a great deal on a 2007 Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder in Hollywood California - pearl white with black Superleggera wheels and e-gear - should arrive on Tuesday. Can't wait.

Thanks everyone,

Thanks for the kind words. Here is everything you need to know about the car: http://www.ecarlist.com/cgi-bin/showroom.cgi?mode=show&id=479544&d_id=993

Please, tell me if you think the rims and tires are too big...I do not want to harm the differential.

I got a PPI done on it in Texas by a NSX expert at the Acura dealership. They rated the car almost flawless. Gave the interior and exterior both a 9 out of 10 and all the major service was done...besides the clutch which they said has a LOT of time left on it.

The car will be delivered tomorrow - not Tuesday.

Any advice for a new guy is most appreciated. I've always liked the look of the NSX and drove my friends 91 for awhile and decided to buy one.

I also have a highly modified turbo 2005 Lava Orange MX-5 Mazdaspeed that I autox and track every once in awhile. Great in the twisty roads too - a lot of fun.

As for the other car, I also got a great deal on a 2007 Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder in Hollywood California - pearl white with black Superleggera wheels and e-gear - should arrive on Tuesday. Can't wait.

OOOOh I remember this car now. The dealer went all out replacing things to make it near perfect. The dealer also took like 100 pictures of the car and all the replacement parts. I remember saying to myself "oh man whoever buys this car is going to be very happy and wont have to worry about a thing"

OOOOh I remember this car now. The dealer went all out replacing things to make it near perfect. The dealer also took like 100 pictures of the car and all the replacement parts. I remember saying to myself "oh man whoever buys this car is going to be very happy and wont have to worry about a thing"

I am very happy - it just arrived 1 hour ago...beautiful...almost mint in every way! Can't wait to get it onto the open road...rain for the next two days!

Looks really clean. Congrats. However I must say the wheels look small to me...

wow 225/40/17 is a rare size,for nsx front, but technicly should work .the 275/35/18 is ok as well .

standard size on oem front wheels are 215/40/17.Most manufacturers don't market a 225 40 series tire ,most make a 45 series which is too tall .or they make a 235/40 which works but rubs so often this size is reserved for folks who frequent the track.

Back