Just picked up my first NSX!

I just picked up my first NSX yesterday. I found a very clean '91 in Austin, Texas. It was a two owner car with 57K miles. The drive back to Dallas was incredible. I have loved this car since first seeing them in '91. A buddy of mine bought one new in '92 and let me drive it. It was love at first drive. He actually still owns it too. Anyway, I wanted to thank all of those on nsxprime for helping me out. I also owe a special thanks to Susan at Goodson Acura for all her help. I look forward to my first NSXPO.

Kipp

Originally posted by addisonrecruiter:
I just picked up my first NSX yesterday.

Now you need to join the NSXCA and come out to a "first Wednesday" get together. We have a group that gathers at the Starbucks in Irving (Las Colinas) at TX-114 and MacArthur the first Wednesday of each month at 7:30PM.

EDR

Originally posted by wilsonp:
I like the way you think - "first NSX"!

Congratulations!

Ditto that. Congratulations and welcome aboard. I am relatively new owner myself, and you will soon recognize that the resources -- and more importantly the people -- on this forum are outstanding in their desire to help and share information.

Regards.

Sorry for the delay. Thank you for all the kind words. I hope to make it to the first Wednesday meeting in Las Colinas.

It is a black '91 with 58K miles. I paid $26K for it. It was the one that was on EBay for about 2 days from Austin. I bought it from an individual. It had a fairly new clutch and new tires. All maintenance done at dealer. The interior is near perfect and exterior has some scratches and a couple of door dinks/chips. I just waxed it tonight and it looks great. I am very happy with it.

I am taking it in to Goodson in 3 weeeks for the 60K service, timing belt and water pump. Susan is awesome over there. I've already sent in my check to NSXCA.

I don't know how to post pictures on here. Once I figure it out I will post a picture.

Kipp

Congrats!!! Cant wait to get mine
smile.gif
and meet up with some of the fellow nsx owners in az. The forum members are great and provide valuable insight and advice. Thanks to all of them for their help so far.

Back