Just picked up my 1999 NSX-T.....Tampa Area

1999 NSX-T Kaiser Silver, 58k miles, 18/19 I-Forged Wheels, seems to be stock other then that. Came with about $30k worth of receipts (really). Looks like it used to be a local car to tampa bay area based on carfax, and now its back !

I'm looking forward to doing a couple little things to it, and i see there's a big presence on this board in the local area, and was part of the reason i bought this car over a different one. I plan on driving this pretty much every other day, and LOVE having a Targa top, even if it means sun blocking my head so i can drive it around. I'm gonna track down the member with the nsx shop around here and see what's up, and a client of mine is part of a car show in the Largo area in about 2 weeks, so i'll be putting up a post in the proper category about that.
photo 1.jpgphoto 4.jpgphoto 3.jpgphoto 2.jpg

Last edited:
welcome aboard to the best car ever hand made. My shop is in tampa near the bucs stadium off hillborough

nice ride wheels not so much LOL

Nice car, and one of my favorite colors. Good luck with it!

BUT as for the stock part...

I see an 02+ Valence what looks like an aftermarket exhaust from the angle of the pics and the red calipers. also sent you a PM with a small but very important piece of history for you

Very Nice!

Congrats & Welcome to Prime! Sweet Ride ....
There has been quite a bit of Kaiser Sales Activity Lately in the past few weeks.
Great Color! Enjoy and see ya around:)

Looking good. Polished wheels are meh to me as well. But you can always plastidip them...

IMG_2414.JPG

congrats!!! One of my favorite colors!!!

the wheels are fine...it's the ride height that needs adjusting....get some bilsteins set on lower perch and you're set.

I thought the back of this looked better then some ive seen....exhaust should be factory from what i can tell by the sound of it, fairly quiet just cruising around. Thanks for the heads up on the pm, thankfully aware of that, responded.

Nice car, and one of my favorite colors. Good luck with it!

BUT as for the stock part...

I see an 02+ Valence what looks like an aftermarket exhaust from the angle of the pics and the red calipers. also sent you a PM with a small but very important piece of history for you

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks...i'll rock the polished look, it comes in and out of style, but i like it with this color. I think about putting a lip kit on the car, and plasti dipping the whole thing in the future, but im liking the color more then i thought i would.

Looking good. Polished wheels are meh to me as well. But you can always plastidip them...

IMG_2414.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks man ! I'm gonna see how i like driving it around here, and whether it'll get a lip kit or not later on, then i'll think about the drop....that wheel gap is bothering me a little bit though. However not bothering me as much as the metal shift knob that gets to 1000+ degrees !

congrats!!! One of my favorite colors!!!

the wheels are fine...it's the ride height that needs adjusting....get some bilsteins set on lower perch and you're set.

Congrats on the score. I saw it on CL last Friday, and by the time I e-mailed the seller, he said it was potentially sold. Darn! I missed another one!

Last edited:
Kaiser Silver represent ! Indeed that's the 3rd one around this summer that appears here... And yes that rear part is '02+, and you might consider getting Bilsteins on low perch if you dont plan to track the car, they ride just fine.

Yea took me two weeks of working on him to get where I wanted to be. Maybe next time for you !

- - - Updated - - -

I think having this rear valence I don't see a need for anything else on the body. I'll look into the billsteins a bit now that it's come up twice, not so much track as just driving around with the top off pumping ice cold.

Kaiser Silver represent ! Indeed that's the 3rd one around this summer that appears here... And yes that rear part is '02+, and you might consider getting Bilsteins on low perch if you dont plan to track the car, they ride just fine.

Back