Just picked up a black 92 NSX

Just got it today. 125K miles but the owner had all the service records and it was in the price range I could afford. Will post some pics later.

Congradulations. Welcome to the club.:biggrin:

Looking forward to seeing the photos.

Thanks! As soon as it cools down a bit outside(over 100F at the moment) I will pull it out of the garage and take some pics.

Here is a front pic.

NSXfront1.JPG

Thanks Ken! Good luck in your search for one. It can be hard to find one you like within driving distance to you.

I'm over in Elk Grove, CA. Profile updated. I see you are in HMB. I used to live in Pacifica just on the other side of the hill from you(Linda Mar).

Wow--that looks great!!!
Im new to the NSX seen myself and love driving my NSX.
Congrats and I know you will have fun.
Gary

Last edited:
Thanks Gary! I smile every time I run it through the gears. :)

As a side note. I think this is Rick C 's old car. I think he is in Elk Grove too judging by some of his pics. Wonder if he still checks this board. Might drop him a PM/e-mail.

I'm over in Elk Grove, CA. Profile updated. I see you are in HMB. I used to live in Pacifica just on the other side of the hill from you(Linda Mar).

My GF is in Sacramento (Antelope), andI get out there pretty often.

Enjoy the new car.

Just remember, don't call it an "X". :wink:

Sweet :smile: There is NOTHING nicer looking than a clean black car! Except that it only lasts for 2 minutes and its already showing dust...:frown:

Sweet :smile: There is NOTHING nicer looking than a clean black car! Except that it only lasts for 2 minutes and its already showing dust...:frown:

I hear ya. I keep my car duster close at hand. :)

Welcome and congrats!

Hope you find one soon. They are just waaaaay to much damn fun! :)

yeah the new guys think that every thread they read is current,

they dont look at the last post date. 2009 wow

I think the oldest one I saw was from 2004 some idiot posted thinking it was a new thread.

funny

Back