Just one of those days...

So far this morning, everything has gone wrong. A simply brake replacement has turned into that plus resurfacing rotors along with flushing brake fluid. Since I don't have a car, I can't go to work which means I lose money and I miss a client.
Then my mom gets mad at me.
Then I cut my foot on my stilettos.
And it's only 9:30 in the morning. :o :(

Ps. My gum just fell out of my mouth. *sigh*

I know how you feel. Two police cars followed me into the parking lot at work this morning; I thought I was toast for sure. Just minutes prior, I had sped past an idiot who was parked at a 4-way intersection looking lost.

Tomorrow will be a better day...hopefully!

"gum fell out of your mouth"?

Lol....I first thought you must have been a really, really old lady with dentures, when I realized your talking about chewing gum.

sorry....I'm pretty retarded right now :mad:

MsKadyB said:
So far this morning, everything has gone wrong. A simply brake replacement has turned into that plus resurfacing rotors along with flushing brake fluid. Since I don't have a car, I can't go to work which means I lose money and I miss a client.
Then my mom gets mad at me.
Then I cut my foot on my stilettos.
And it's only 9:30 in the morning. :o :(

Ps. My gum just fell out of my mouth. *sigh*

Didnt I tell you that the sound was the sensors that you needed new pads and that if you didnt get it done soon it was gonna cut into your rotors......:rolleyes:

Re: Re: Just one of those days...

Acura NsX Pilot said:
Didnt I tell you that the sound was the sensors that you needed new pads and that if you didnt get it done soon it was gonna cut into your rotors......:rolleyes:

Well, SOMEONE was supposed to get me Brembos and thought he could wait a little while longer before needing to replace them. He figured since I haven't been driving much lately, he didn't have to hurry. Little did he realize the reason WHY I wasn't driving my car is cause my brakes were so jacked!!!! Men :rolleyes: :p

Spinner said:
"gum fell out of your mouth"?

Lol....I first thought you must have been a really, really old lady with dentures, when I realized your talking about chewing gum.

sorry....I'm pretty retarded right now :mad:

It's ok..my friends have nick-named me "Jr. Jessica" after Jessica Simpson. If you know who she is, then you can figure out why they call me that. :o

MsKadyB said:
It's ok..my friends have nick-named me "Jr. Jessica" after Jessica Simpson. If you know who she is, then you can figure out why they call me that. :o

Slap a blond wig on and Id think your sisters!!!:p

MsKadyB said:
Heeeeyyyy!!! Where've you been??????

Partying!!!! Lake Havasu two weekends ago, Las Vegas last weekend, Indiana next week...busy,busy!!!

Where you at??

I dunno if you can put a queen on a Mercedes but Ill take pics to find out!!!

Oooh...nice!! How was Vegas? We are going 4th of July weekend. :)

I hope the bed fits. It should, right? It's not like I have to drive it that far. Hmm...

MsKadyB said:
Oooh...nice!! How was Vegas? We are going 4th of July weekend. :)

I hope the bed fits. It should, right? It's not like I have to drive it that far. Hmm...

Vegas??? Lets just say I was still tipsy on the plane ride home Sunday!

As for the bed, I hope it fits...just make sure its strapped down tight..those things are deadly when a little air gets under them.

NemesisX said:
Vegas??? Lets just say I was still tipsy on the plane ride home Sunday!

As for the bed, I hope it fits...just make sure its strapped down tight..those things are deadly when a little air gets under them.

Ooh...tipsy! Sounds like you had a blast. ;)

I won't drive fast once the bed is on the car. I just gotta get it down Harvard and Barranca.

Back