Just might happen!!

Well, I have already recieved death threats from friends who don't want me to do this. Last year I mentioned it, but I couldn't come up with a name. Just yesterday after kids day Karen mentioned how easy it was to find DocJohn's car and said, "Why don't you paint the trim green like we taked about last year. We can call it ..........."

The Green Hornet :D:D:D:D

With that said this may be the image we see in the future. The Green Hornet chasing the Bumble Bee (give or take a few hundred car lengths :D)

thegreenhornet.jpg

I think you and Karen must have shared a "leftie" on the way home yesterday. I don't know John.... You're right, it would be easy to find. I do like the future name though.
Glad to hear Kid's day was a success, and everyone made it around the track ok. Work is getting busy now, but I should have said screw it and gone. See you guys at Mt Greylock.
Jesse and Masha

Lol that is good fotoshop though! Hey John whatever makes you happy:cool: I should know! Btw we might have to call you Kato!

docjohn said:
Lol that is good fotoshop though! Hey John whatever makes you happy:cool: I should know! Btw we might have to call you Kato!

Karen should be Kato as the original was played by a famous asian. Anyone here know who that asian was ?

Anyone here know who that asian was ?

That was none other than the master of fighting without fighting, whos finger points to the moon, but doesnt miss out on any heavenly glory. :p

As for kids day: look like you had a good time, but if it was kids day, why is there a grown man in your car?

Grasshopper vs Green Hornet

John, I agree, Green Hornet is much better than the Grasshopper that you had mentioned to me earlier. At least the Green Hornet is a super hero, the Grasshopper either a drink or a nuisance, or when it eats other bugs, (not bumble bees) a benefit. Thanks for all the great photos (Karen) and now when I tell my wife that the only woman there with our group, was behind the big lens (other than a couple of laps in my car where she couldn't take a picture of us together) taking great pictures, I hope that she can forgive me before NSXPO!!! Thanks again everyone!!!

I say do it... just don't do the lights green. That looks nasty!

It would be cooler though to do the Green Goblin and puts some Goblin stickers on there like the bumblebee....

That would be sweet.

It would be cooler though to do the Green Goblin and puts some Goblin stickers on there like the bumblebee....
Hey that's great too, we never thought of that!!

Back