just got my 02 targa silverstone

pierceman said:
2002 silversone 28800mi black int. 6 speed targa.
Just wanted to say hi.
matt

Nice to see another ACURA sales manager rocking a NSX:biggrin:

Congrats and enjoy the ride...:wink:

I too, got tired of looking at NSX's on the showroom floor and decided I need one in my gargage as well.

Once you joined Acura I knew you would end up getting a NSX. Pics please(here and S2ki)

MDXLuvr

pierceman said:
2002 silversone 28800mi black int. 6 speed targa.

Very Nice!!! I love the silverstones. I looked all over for an NSX in that color when I was searching, but fell in love with my Red 97.

The beautiful thing with silverstone is that it hides small scratches and dirt so well as compaired to black and red. So no matter what weather you drive it in, it always looks great.

Welcome to the group.:smile:

Hey Matt -

Glad this one worked out. Congrat's. I hope she gives you even half as many smiles as ours gives us.

BTW - we decided on a whim to drive ours into work today (it's normally a weekend car). The weather was so nice in Dana Point that we figured hell... it's February, let's take the roof panel off and drive her into work. I enjoyed every minute of the drive.

Hope to see you on the road sooner rather than later.

Da Hapa said:
Hey Matt -

Glad this one worked out. Congrat's. I hope she gives you even half as many smiles as ours gives us.

BTW - we decided on a whim to drive ours into work today (it's normally a weekend car). The weather was so nice in Dana Point that we figured hell... it's February, let's take the roof panel off and drive her into work. I enjoyed every minute of the drive.

Hope to see you on the road sooner rather than later.

When you are happy I find you are more in tune and productive at work. You should drive it to work everyday..

Tan

Back