Just got 01 Spa Yellow Pearl Beauty!

Hello All. I'm glad to be joining in on this GREAT forum. There are some really good guys and girls in here. I look forward to talking and meeting some of you. I've been wanting this car since they came out in 91 and now I have one!

Sounds like fun

thanks NSXTASY I might have to take you guys up on that, sounds like it'll be alot of fun. Is there a place that I can go that shows the list of activities that'll go on that weekend?

Congrats on the car, Tim!! By the way, if you are ever looking to sell that Integra, let me know. I am looking for one of that design GSR.

Tim. Welcome, I hope you enjoy your NSX as much as I do mine. Speed safely.

timothyaw said:
thanks NSXTASY I might have to take you guys up on that, sounds like it'll be alot of fun. Is there a place that I can go that shows the list of activities that'll go on that weekend?
Not yet - the activities are still being finalized. But once they are, an e-mail will go out to all Midwest Region members of the club. And I'm sure there will be a new topic created about the event in the Midwest forum here on NSXprime.

Thanks for the BIG Welcome NSXPrime

Mitch- Thanks for the offer but the GSR is staying with me, no hard feelings I hope haha!
Thanks for the welcome everybody, its a good feeling to finally own one of these cars, can't describe it. Since my car didn't have the keyless entry and CD changer I went ahead and bought those items(still can't believe those items are not standard). I will get the SoS HID kit for the car next, I think that will look really good.
Don't scold me, I did do a search on here for dash cleaning etc etc, I want to know what you guys and girls use to clean your dash. When I did the search the only thing I came up with is Zymol Vinyl is that good or any other products that clean and PROTECT? I used to use armor all and son of a gun and they cracked the dash on earlier cars, don't want that to happen again. Thanks for the help in advance.

Tim, you better come to this!! You were saying you wanted to meet more of us. :D

Re: Thanks for the BIG Welcome NSXPrime

timothyaw said:
Mitch- Thanks for the offer but the GSR is staying with me, no hard feelings I hope haha!
Thanks for the welcome everybody, its a good feeling to finally own one of these cars, can't describe it. Since my car didn't have the keyless entry and CD changer I went ahead and bought those items(still can't believe those items are not standard). I will get the SoS HID kit for the car next, I think that will look really good.
Don't scold me, I did do a search on here for dash cleaning etc etc, I want to know what you guys and girls use to clean your dash. When I did the search the only thing I came up with is Zymol Vinyl is that good or any other products that clean and PROTECT? I used to use armor all and son of a gun and they cracked the dash on earlier cars, don't want that to happen again. Thanks for the help in advance.

LOL!! No hard feelings....just looking for a nice GSR of that design to buy as a project for my fiance and I (believe it or not, it was HER idea!!). :)

Also, stay away from Armor All like it is the plague!! That stuff is terrible for your tires and interior. :(

Back