Just found a new pic of a new gen. NSX

New pic to me, maybe some of you have already seen it though. I have since some pretty scary pictures floating around out there, it nice to see something nice. Though i am sure Honda will get it right and design a nice new body style.

I remember thinking to myself when it was time to change the Ferrari 360, i hope they don't mess up most likely the nice designed car of all time. and look at the new f430 !!

http://www.topspeed.com/cars/honda/acura-honda-nsx-ar16009.html

Last edited:
Wow. Breaking news. a 2008 model. I should be able go get one soon then. :biggrin:

Too bad this years old story (Its the HSC) has been trumped by all the crap they've released since then.

Last edited:
put a V10 in this car and let it fly!!! FUCKIA is an idiot. I know it would not be wise to start production of this car with V6. but they could modify it for V8 or V10. bastards!

by the way, can Mugen 590hp V8 fbe fitted in NSX?

by the way, can Mugen 590hp V8 fbe fitted in NSX?

I don't know, but since the chassis and suspension were not designed to fit a motor of that size, the NSX that get's that transplant w/o major modifications will handle like cr@p.

Why do I keep clicking on these links?? I guess part of me hopes that there is a miracle next gen.

I agree if the HSC concept car was put into production I'd skip my goal of a NA2 and get it immediately. I predict Honda will throw the old Honda F1 motor into the next NSX.

I'd even be more amped if Honda made the new NSX with killer performance and revolutionary hybrid technology. I'd camp out at the Honda dealership to get one!

Honda...the power of dreams! LOL

Jetpilot

I kinda remember a lot of dissatisfaction of the HSC when first introduced.
Now that Honda maybe going the route of the ASCC, people are now drooling over the HSC design.
I liked the HSC when it first came out and did not understand why some hated it.

Now that Honda maybe going the route of the ASCC, people are now drooling over the HSC design.
I liked the HSC when it first came out and did not understand why some hated it.

Everyone hated it for the exact same reason......a 300hp v6.

Wasn't really the design that turned people off from the HSC, was the rumor going around that it was still going to be a 300hp V6.

I wil give $10 to the first person that contacts me if Honda ever comes out with anything that resembles the HSC.. this century. :rolleyes:

Anything that resembles the "NSX" (eg midengine) was, is and will continue to be a financial disaster for Honda. Exec's will not support it, shareholders will not support it, not enough buyers are out there to make a profit... and that's just how it is..

Why do I keep clicking on these links?? I guess part of me hopes that there is a miracle next gen.

+1. I keep clicking hoping for a miracle and then cry again. stop it already people!

I wil give $10 to the first person that contacts me if Honda ever comes out with anything that resembles the HSC.. this century. :rolleyes:

Anything that resembles the "NSX" (eg midengine) was, is and will continue to be a financial disaster for Honda. Exec's will not support it, shareholders will not support it, not enough buyers are out there to make a profit... and that's just how it is..

Here we go again, people rambling about how the NSX was a "financial disaster" :rolleyes:

Back