• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Just bought from Dali and it turned out fine.

Just wanted to say that I purchased a rear deck spoiler from Dali and everything turned out fine. I just recieved it and starting to feel very confident about buying more from him. I think 09 is going to be a turn around year for dali. Thanks Mark for a great price and nice quality spoiler.

+1.
fwiw. I ordered a frt licence mounting plate last wk at 5pm and got an email from Mark at 5:15pm stating it will be shipped the same day. I received the item the next day.

Granted, I am 15 min. away from Dali and this is my first order from him after reading ALL the negative feedback about him for years. I could not find a decent frt licence plate i liked and the Dali design is perfect. I was willing to risk the $50+ purchase price incase he flaked and I live close enough to pick the item up in person. Mark agreed but I decided to go the UPS route to see if it works.

I would continue to be cautious with Dali and will try to pick up/pay the item in person if Mark agrees to avoid any confusion. I don't know if this helps but I always email him first to make sure the item is indeed in stock as per his website. If my next purchase is $$$$$, I would insist to pay in person otherwise I may go somewhere else.

Back