Just bought an NSX!!!

Hi everybody, I am new here, I just bought a 1992 red nsx (6-14-06).

DSC01058.JPG

The NSX is in Mint condition, the car only had 35400 miles on the motor, and I got the car for only $33,000.00. The car is completely stock, I am looking to mod.

Welcome :smile:. Very nice car. Don't forget to check if the waterpump/timing belt has been changed due to the year.

Congrats. The car looks great! First order of business is to join the NSXCA at www.nsxca.com. For aftermarket accessories, there a few reputable dealers here on prime. I've done business with SOS in the past have been 100% satisfied with them.

Good luck and enjoy your NSX.

I love it! It makes me remeber back to when I had bought mine and it was stock. I still can hear myself saying.... Im just gonna drive it and enjoy it, no mods!:tongue:

Any more pics of that TL? Looks fantastic!:biggrin:

The Kid said:
I love it! It makes me remeber back to when I had bought mine and it was stock. I still can hear myself saying.... Im just gonna drive it and enjoy it, no mods!:tongue:

The White TL is my younger brother's car. he just got the LE-37 just last week.

DocL said:
Congrats. The car looks great! First order of business is to join the NSXCA at www.nsxca.com. For aftermarket accessories, there a few reputable dealers here on prime. I've done business with SOS in the past have been 100% satisfied with them.

Good luck and enjoy your NSX.

I have already ordered my intake, exhaust and header from SOS. They should be in soon.

Beautiful deep shine.....congrats and enjoy!:biggrin:

Congrats

The Kid said:

haha funny u said that. coz i said the same thing when i got the NSX "no mods" :biggrin:

Congrats on beautiful looking car.
I think I saw your car yesterday near Centreville on Rt #29, was that you?

I just got my 98 NSX-T about a month ago, so I'm still on honeymoon as well. You will really enjoy the car. Good luck with mods.

I'm sure I'll see your car pass by again.

:biggrin:

congrat!! man.. that lip looks like it never been scratched.. looks like a newer lip though..

2fast2c said:
Congrats on beautiful looking car.
I think I saw your car yesterday near Centreville on Rt #29, was that you?

I just got my 98 NSX-T about a month ago, so I'm still on honeymoon as well. You will really enjoy the car. Good luck with mods.

I'm sure I'll see your car pass by again.

:biggrin:

It might have been me, was I being followed by a white TL? if so it was me.

Welcome and Congradulations!!!! You are about to start your second childhood. I hope that you enjoy it. I was not able to see your picture, but would like to. When you get time post some photos to the Owners Gallery. If you get time send me an e-mail with a photo.
Thanks
Brad

donwon said:
Daag Goon! Theres alot of new owners in VA! Congrats!
So it seems! :smile: Congrats as I just got mine this week. Next time I head up to Evolution, I'll be sure to post in the regional forum. I usually eat next door at Bungalow's. And drink. :biggrin:

The Kid said:

.....then you said to yourself, 'I think I will sell Meeyatch my other set of rims since I am not using them,' and sent those GT-P's my way. :D :cool:

FF2Skip said:
So it seems! :smile: Congrats as I just got mine this week. Next time I head up to Evolution, I'll be sure to post in the regional forum. I usually eat next door at Bungalow's. And drink. :biggrin:

Ahhh....you finally gave in, did you? I knew it was only a matter of time until you ended up on 'The Dark Side' and bought an NSX. Glad to see you here!! :)

speedy` said:
Congrats, got mine this week too.

Yeah, there seems to be a lot of these in VA.

Congrats to you too!! Did you post pics so the rest of us can see your new 'baby'? ;)

Back