• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Just a quick question on Lamborghini and Ferrari

Hi everyone,

I am pretty sure that you guys are car guys who can help me. Anybody know whether Lambo or Ferrari is a global design brand or exclusive Italy. I meant that whether is there any other influence on the design and the engineer to the cars?

thank you

cheers

yes I can help.....Ferrari is a luxury lifestyle brand that is now in part a publicly traded company..Lamborghini is the niche sports car brand owned by Audi....and are expensive tractors...Most Asians don't want to betray their own countries so very rarely do you see those types buying these cars.....I would say alot of Arabs do own these cars which is very confusing to me...

Last edited:
yes I can help.....Ferrari is a luxury lifestyle brand that is now in part a publicly traded company..Lamborghini is the niche sports car brand owned by Audi....and are expensive tractors...Most Asians don't want to betray their own countries so very rarely do you see those types buying these cars.....I would say alot of Arabs do own these cars which is very confusing to me...

So with that said, does Audi have any part in the engineering of Lamborghini? Is Audi still owned by VW?

who knows, but those Germans are sneaky................

Im sorry let me clarified, I meant that because Lambo is not officially Italian since the Company was bought by Audi which is a VW and it makes it a German. VW and Audi both have design center and engineer centre and even headquarters in Asian country not just exclusive German. What I am asking for is there any other culture that influence the design and engineering part of the supercar produced by Lamborghini?

if italiano buy jaguar does that mean hes traitor? some Arab friends drive lambo but should maybe walk because they don't make good car?

Im sorry let me clarified, I meant that because Lambo is not officially Italian since the Company was bought by Audi which is a VW and it makes it a German. VW and Audi both have design center and engineer centre and even headquarters in Asian country not just exclusive German. What I am asking for is there any other culture that influence the design and engineering part of the supercar produced by Lamborghini?

Im not sure exactly why you're asking or what youre trying to get to but to help out, the quick answer is no and yes, every car is a globally influenced product now, and a longer answer is you're only half right with what you said above pertaining to the Asian influence. These companies have engineering and design centers in Asian countries because the product they make for those areas are marginally different than the rest of the world. On the other hand, they do hold design challenges every year (Ferrari and Lambo) in these Asian countries but this is strictly for aesthetics and only very few styling cues, if any, make it to the road going car. My opinion: it doesnt matter who the company is owned by, it matters where its built and the standards that factory has

who knows, but those Germans are sneaky................
Exactly.
That is why I cannot go to bmw websites, view exploded diagrams, check part numbers, and order parts.
This is why I love my Acura Nsx. Easily repaired with expert advise from prime.

Back