Just a lil' update

So its been a little while since I posted and within the 3 weeks some pretty crazy shit has happened. One friday night I was leaving my house (round 1130) to bring my girlfriend to the bus station. It's only a 15min trip, so pulling into the parking lot I see 2 pairs of my shoes laying on the ground(WTF? did I drop them out of my car or something??) So im walking up to my house and yep, doors broken open. I run up stairs to see my plasma, ps3 and other things gone. (lost around $3k in 15mins:mad:)

This is pretty crazy to me cause Dutch ppl r always pretty nice and passive, sometimes they can be racist but fuck it. It was also pretty ironic that I never put my dog in his cage, and I did before i left(still dont know why I did) it would have been great to see him chewing on someones leg when I got back. After talking to the police I learned that robbery is the main crime in Holland. Just creepy that someone was watching me at my house:mad::confused::mad:.

After all that happened, I got a really good email about a week later saying where Im getting stationed next. I've been trying to get here since I came in the military. So I guess i was extatic when the email said Vandenberg AFB, California (right outside Santa Maria)

So lately Ive been trying to look at houses/apartments but I always get sidetracked and start looking at NSXs in the area haha. Im def excited cause it seems like there will be alot of ppl around that have the X and alot of ppl to meet. Ill be out there next May and I cant wait.

oh yeah:biggrin: LSU 4-0
Saints 3-0 WOO-HOO! :biggrin:

Sucks man, sorry to hear it, I got broken into once as well years ago. At least you've still got your GF and all the La. teams are undefeated. Hope they beat Ga. this weekend.:smile:

LA team is undefeated but they certainly don't play very well. BARELY hung on against MSU last weekend and struggled with Washington the first game of the year!!!
Having the GF is certainly the good part, especially if it is the on in avatar!:wink:

Back